2.

Your Perspective

I watch as Corey creeps towards me with a smirk on his face. My eyes dart to the dresser next to the bathroom door and see a blinking red light. I smirk and let this play on. He finally reaches the bed and hovers over me, pushing my back down to the bed.

His lips make contact with mine softly at first, but soon take over into rough kisses. My arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist, his lips trail off down my neck and on to my collar bone. While his lips trail down, his hands begin traveling up past my ribs and to the sides of my breasts.

"B-Babe.." I moan in a breathy matter.

"Mmhmm?" His response sends vibrations through my neck, making me melt even more.

I push him off of me and flip him so i am on top.

"Damn, you're so hot when you become so dominant." He says, his hands going back on my hips.

"Guess what." I say as i stand up, walking towards the camera.

"What babe?" I see him grow anxious and cover his friend with the covers.

"We aren't making a sex tape dear." I say, pulling the camera up from the pile of clothes.

"Holy shit babe that's not a camera, we need to run!" He stands up and grabs my hand, banging on everyone's doors.

"Guys! Code fucking rainbow! Someone planted an explosive!" He yells. Sam and Colby run out their rooms and out the front door, Corey right behind them with my hand gripping to his.

"Fuck the cars guys fucking book it!" Sam yells as he flings the gate open. I, still confused as to what's going on, let go of Corey's hand and book it down the street right behind Sam and Colby.

Sam, Colby and Corey some how all trip and fall, still pretty close to the house. I stop and run back towards them, but suddenly see black surround my eyes.

Time Skip

My head pounds as i slowly wake up, from what i can assume was blacking out. Smoke clears almost completely from around me as i see 3 outlines of bodies.

"C-Corey!" I call out, coughing from all the smoke.

"Colby! Sa-" i break into a coughing fit and soon catch my breath.

"Guys! Wake up! Babe!" I begin slowly crawling over to all 3 of them. Once i get close enough, i see files of debris on each of the boys and Sam missing an arm. My hands fly over my mouth as a gasp of disbelief and hurt comes out. Each of their faces, scratched and bloody, same goes for their bodies. I crawl out from the thick cloud of smoke and dial 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" A lady with a calm voice answers.

"Please help, a-an explosive was planted in our hou- OH GOD THE DOGS NO!" I scream out, remembering Buddy and Circa are, or were, in the house.

"Ma'am! Take a breath and calm down please. You said an explosive was planted in your house, is that correct?" I hear clicks of her keyboard going.

"Y-Yes. A-and, and, and, my roommates are unconscious on the road in front of the house down the ways.." I take a deep breath as tears stream down my face, letting my nursing education slowly overcome.

"Sam G-Golbach has an amputated arm. Smoke and ash seems to have stopped bleeding. C-C-Corey Scherer and Colby Brock are both covered in debris and blood." I explain, doing my best not to studder.

"What's your name ma'am and I need an address so I can send paramedics to the location."

"Yin Shepard at 11784 W. Viner St. 91381" I stare at the now destroyed house and walk back over to the boys.

"Please hurr-"

~

"Yin! Yin! Babe wake up!" I jump up and look around to see Corey on top of me with concern and slight tears in his eyes.

"C-Corey.." I whisper. I push him off of me and run over to where said bomb was. I strip all clothes from off of the dresser and see nothing.

"Babe? Babe, what's wrong, what happened?"

"Explosive.. You, Colby, Sam, Circa, Buddy.." My mind continues to clear as I realize it was all a dream.

End of chapter