Chapter 18 A Christmas To Remember

The morning of September 2nd found Draco pacing the floor of Ellenore’s sitting room nervously.

“Draco, stop that.” said Ellenore as she read over the list of names in her house and the names of the student body, most of which would be attending her classes, bar those who had gotten less than satisfactory OWLs.

“Honestly, Elly, how can you be so calm about this?” asked Draco as he plopped down on the sofa beside her. Ellenore smirked and rolled her eyes. “Gods, Ellenore, now it’s your turn to stop.” said Draco as he burst out laughing.

“Stop what, darling?” said Ellenore as she placed her papers back into their proper folders.

“You are making that face your dad used to make again.” he said as he leaned against the corner of the sofa and attempted to relax.

“I can’t help looking like my dad, Draco.” she said as she tossed a pillow at him, hitting him square in the face.

“You’re going to regret that move, Ms. Snape.” said Draco with a sly smile on his face. Just as he was about to pounce and pin her to the sofa, she sensed his movement and quickly leapt into the air, laughing. “That’s not fair, Ellenore, you know that I can’t fly without a broom.” sulked Draco as he looked up at her.

“Who says that you can’t fly without a broom?” asked Ellenore as she floated down towards him and held out her hand for him to take. Draco grasped her by the wrist and attempted to pull her down to him. His plan didn’t quite work out, however. Once Ellenore had a firm grip on Draco’s arm, she floated back up towards the ceiling, making him float up along with her.

“Ellenore, how are you doing this?” he asked in shock. Ellenore smiled and pulled him into her arms.

“You worry too much, Draco. Shut up and kiss me, you fool.” she said as she pulled him closer to her. Draco kissed her tenderly at first, then parted her lips with his tongue and deepened the kiss, tangling one hand into her long black hair and lowering his other to give her backside a light squeeze. Ellenore squealed and lost her concentration, making them both fall hard onto the sofa. Feathers burst from the seams of the cushions on the sofa, falling all around them like thousands of snowflakes. Ellenore could feel his erection pressing into her stomach and smiled wickedly. “Draco, is that your wand poking me or are you glad to see me?” she asked as she ran her fingers over his face.

“I’m always glad to see you, Elly. I’d like to see more of you.” he said as he gently ran a hand down her shoulder to rest over her breast. “Are you going to make me wait until our wedding night?” asked Draco as he kissed up her jaw line and nibbled gently on her ear. Ellenore smiled thoughtfully and stopped him as he attempted to unbutton her teaching robes.

“Draco, I want you to wait until our wedding night. I know that I’m not a virgin anymore, but I want our first time to be special. Something that neither of us will ever forget.” she said as she attempted to get free from his grasp. She could see the fire of lust smouldering in Draco’s eyes.

“If that’s the way you want it, then I will wait until then. However, I have one condition.” said Draco as he sat up and pulled her into his lap. Ellenore arched her eyebrows slightly and waited for him to give his conditions. “Ellenore, do you still have the negligee that I bought for you?” he asked with a devilish smirk on his face. Ellenore nodded and blushed as the memory of the last time that she had worn the negligee popped into her mind. “I will sleep in my personal quarters every night until we are married, out of respect, if you to wear the negligee every night until we are married.” he said as he plucked feathers out of her long hair.

“Draco, you know how the negligee will affect me. By the time we are married I may not be able to control myself.” she said as the memories of his erotic dream flooded into her mind. “What if I can’t stand it and I end up sneaking into your private quarters and having my way with you?” she asked with a guilty look on her face.