found you

"Hey guys! It (y/n) here bringing you another exploration video! I also want to thank you guys for 2 million subs! You guys mean so much to me. Now I know me talking isn't what you want so I'm gonna get right on into it. So I'm exploring an abandoned hospital that has security 24/7. Its going to be hard to get into but I had my friend send me some info so i wont get caught." I start getting out of my car gathering my bag phone mask and flashlight before running in. After I get to my first stop I get out my camera again.

"Ok guys I'm in. I already see the truck searching the place. So this is gonna be hard. But I'm doing this for you guys. Man this place is creepy as shit!" I grab my flashlight and turn it on walking around the house before running off into another house. As I run I hear faint talking coming from the house I'm heading to. "So I now hear 2 voices over here and the truck is coming. So I'm just gonna have to risk it and run inside. I hope I don't die. Lol." I whisper to the camera as I run into the house quietly.

"Colby, did you hear that." "No now get down. The truck is coming by!" The talking between the two guys die down. So I whisper a hello. They both jump and shine there flashlights at me. "Ow can you please get the light off my eyes. I'm not security. I'm just here for my YouTube channel."
"Oh God you scared us!" The blonde guys says. "Yea sorry about that. So why you guys he- get down!" The three of us lay down as a flashlight shines into some buildings. "Hes gone. So who are you?" The brown haired guy asked. "I'm (y/n) and you two?" "I'm Colby and this is Sam." I nod "so you guys are youtubers. Sam and Colby right?" They both smile. "The ones and only. You said you were here for your channel so I'm guessing your here to explore too?" I nod again "yea. But I'm gonna get going. I can't keep my fans waiting. Nice meeting you two. May fate bring us back together sometime." We say our byes and I run into the next house. "Ok my little fans. So as you saw I just met the famous sam and Colby if you don't know who they are go to there channel. They are pretty cool. But yea so now the hospital is just right over here. I'm gonna make a run for it and hope the truck doesn't pass when I do." I start running and quickly make it to the hole where I'm supposed to go. I crawl inside but hear 2 pairs of footsteps behind me.

"Well. Nice seeing the guys I met before." I said chuckling pointing my camera towards them as Colby finishes crawling in. "Wow. So instead of going our separate ways why don't we just stick together." Sam asks holding his camera towards me. "Sounds good to me. Have you guys been here before?" They nod. "Once at daytime. We need to be careful because there is more then one person here. We got chased out by a big black guy before." "Ohh that's great. Ok guys so now that we know more about this place. I need to be more careful." I walk over to the first room with Sam and Colby "so (y/n) how many subs you have?" Colby asks I look at him and smile putting my light in his eyes. "I have 2 million and how that light feel?" "Oh wow and I love it. I feel so blind right now!" Sam just laughs.

<time skip>

After we get done exploring we head to our cars. "Hey (y/n) what's your number. We would love to go to more places with you later. If you don't mind." Sam says. "Um I guess I wouldn't mind going places with you guys. My number is <your number> hope to see you guys soon. Byeeee~"

"Ok my people I would like to say thank you for watching my video and big shout out to Sam and Cobly the channels will be in the description below. I would also like to say thank you all once again for 2 million! It means so much to me that we have gotten this far! I'm gonna head to a Wendy's in a few minutes and get me a drink. But yea. If you haven't already please punch that like button and leave a comment! Alright guys seeya~" with that I end the video a drive off waving to the hospital.

Ok so this was my first fanfic like this. I'm sorry if it isn't what you wanted but I'm open to ideas. Thanks