F O R T Y - T H R E E

they practically grabbed their manager sejin and told him to drive.

not even caring if people will recognize them once they step out of the van.

all of them are worried for jungkook.

especially taehyung.

finally, they arrived at the hospital. sejin parked the van and taehyung ran out of the van.

people inside squealed and screamed when they saw taehyung. but he didn't care. he wants to see jungkook.

he continued to ran until he saw zelo and the others in front of the emergency room.

daehyun, who's standing beside a bloody yongguk, noticed taehyung.

"w-what happened?" taehyung panted as he slowly walked towards them.

"j-jungkook... got into an accident..." daehyun stuttered, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "y-yongguk hyung f-found him on the streets..."

"i-is it t-that bad?"

daehyun only kept quiet.

taehyung feels his legs turn to jelly and was about to fall on the floor, but himchan appeared just in time to help taehyung.

"oh, hey, you okay?" himchan asked, helping taehyung sit down on one of the chairs.

taehyung recognized himchan. he was the one who offered them a ride when jungkook and him were attacked by some fans.

"no..." taehyung muttered.

himchan sighed and gave taehyung a pat on the shoulder.

"he'll be fine,"

taehyung only managed to nod.

the rest of the bts finally arrived, jimin sitting beside taehyung and telling him comforting things. 

after a while, jungkook's mother arrived crying. zelo, being the closest one to mrs. jeon, stood up and hugged her.

they sat down and waited for hours.

until the doctor finally went out of the emergency room.

mrs. jeon stood up and faced the doctor.

"are you related to the patient?"

"i'm his mother, h-how is my s-son?"

the doctor took a deep breath before answering.

"your son... is in a coma."

with those six words, taehyung felt his heart being stabbed a couple of times.

'this is my fault.'

-----

(A/N: pardon?)