A Nichijou Date (A Ordinary Date)

Start from the beginning

"We're in!" Mineta and Kaminari said as the three of them were now planning Izuku's demise. "Since I want to live, I'll pass." "Agreed." "Hmm." Jirou, Shouji and Todoroki said as the rest soon left for home. Leaving Mina and the other eight preparing for a steak out. 

Meanwhile with Tooru, she happily skipped to home as she immediately got to her room and did her homework. If a girl was going on a date, she didn't want to be tied down with work. 'Hmm...I wonder where he's gonna take me tonight...' She thought as she was doing the assignments Aizawa and her other teachers gave her.

'I kinda want it to be nice. Nothing too much but still romantic...' Her thoughts soon drifted her to that night at came. The moon ever so bright, both of them sitting by the lake. And both officially asking each other to date. That moment was perfect. It would have been if not for...'AIZAWA-SENSEIIII!!!' Tooru suddenly was now in rage as she remembered him, that smug face of his.

'Damn it Aizawa-sensei! You practically ruined my first kiss!' She thought as she began going through her homework like mad. Smoke emitting from her papers as she moved on to the next assignments in a fury. 'I swear I'm gonna...' "Tooru-chan are you okay?" A man said as he entered her room as she stopped and looked behind her. 

There by her door was a man, looking around his early thirties and having dark red hair and dark brown eyes. wearing a white button up shirt, black tie and pants with brown loafers. "O-Oh, hey dad. Y-Yeah I'm fine." Tooru said to the man, now known as her father, Hanzo Hagakure. "Hey sweetie. Tooru why is your pencil on fire?" 

Another person soon appeared by her dad at the door. She looked around her late twenties with black glistening hair that shined in the light. Having dark grey eyes and a smile on her face. This was Tooru's mother, Tachibana Hagakure. "Wha-ah!" Tooru then put the flames out as she cooled it with her breath.

"Oh! Could it be that you're planning for your date~" Her mother said as she hid her smirk behind her hand. "D-Date..." Hanzo said as he began gripping the door frame as cracks began to form. "H-How do you know about that mom!" "So it's true!" Hanzo said as he gripped on the door frame harder as a small piece fell off.

"Of course I would know, I'm your mother. And dear you really should be paying attention, she's told us about this boy for the past three months." Tachibana said as she scolded her husband for his hearing. "Ahh~ This is going to be your first date right. Your real first date? Unlike that one time where you're no good teacher ruined your first kiss." She said as she placed her hands on her daughter's shoulder and smiled.

"Her first kiss!!!? I'll kill this guy for ever trying to take my daughters first time!" Hanzo said as he began punching the walls, but used his quirk, Intangability, so he could punch away without hurting or destroying anything. 'No. Sorry dad. But I think Izuku could accidentally kick your butt.' Tooru thought as she saw her dad began punching and walking through the halls. 

"Mom, you realize what you've done now right." Tooru deadpanned as she sweatdropped at her mother. "Don't give me that look. It's his fault for not paying attention to what we're talking about. Now, what do you have planned to wear?" Tooru couldn't help but smile at her mom. Sure she was mischevious and always knew how to embaress her when it came with Izuku. But she was still a good mom.

After two hours of trying on different clothes, some even her mom's when she was her age, they finally found one. She settled for a long black dress, a bit gothic look to it. Having a button up pink shirt underneath with white tights underneath her skirt. Along with dark grey boots and a grey-black hat to top it all off with a red checkered button and a pink bow.

"Hmmm..." Tooru then focused on her quirk, remembering how to control it thanks to Kashikoi, and stood in front of the mirror. "Y-Yeah! I like it." She said, stuttering as focusing on her quirk took some toll on her. "Right! It says 'classy yet casual'. Ohh you're gonna knock him off his feet tonight." Tachibana said as Tooru grabbed her special bracelet, staying in her unvarnished form as she smiled at her mother.