A Nichijou Date (A Ordinary Date)

"I~zu~ku~" Tooru said behind him as he looked at his invisible, but beautiful in his eyes, girlfriend. "Y-Yeah?" Izuku said as he stopped packing up for home and looked at her. Sora and Chibi being in the next class over to help Hazama and Kashikoi from Jack attempting to murder Monoma. 

"Hey~ When are you gonna take me out?" She pouted. The others couldn't see it due to her quirk constiantly active, unless she controlled it or had her bracelet on. But Izuku could see she was, hell if he couldn't he could feel her pouting at him. "O-Oh right. Well how about..." "Today!" The rest of the Midoriya sextuplets came through the door and grinned.

"H-Huh!?" Tooru and Izuku said in unison as they were surprised that they just came in and burst like that. "Yeah, Yeah! How about tonight!" Sora said as he wrapped his arm around Izuku's neck and grinned. "Truth be told he never got around to it because of us." Kashikoi said as he pushed his glasses up.

"So why not go tonight! We'll set up everything for you both!" Chibi said as he seemed to be sparking and glitter came from his eyes. "W-Well, I suppose tonight we can do that. How does that sound Tooru?" Izuku said as he soon felt a peck on his cheek and blushed. "MMm! That's perfect! I'll swing by your place at six. See you then!" Tooru said as she grabbed her bag and zoomed out of UA. 

"She sure can run." Sora said as he looked out the window and saw a dust trail she left behind. "Lucky bastard. Getting a date when before he couldn't even talk to one." Mineta and Kaminari said under their breaths as they saw what happened with the rest of the class. They soon felt a grip on their shoulders, the feeling cold and like everything was frozen.

"Do you want to die and see the gates of hell?" They both turned and saw glowing red eyes glistening from utter darkness. Blood smeered in front of them as white blooded teeth seemed to grin as cold mist came out of them. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SH-SH-SHINIGAMI!!!!!!" Mineta and Kaminari shouted as they hugged each other and cried out of fear. 

"*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! A-Ah my-my sides! T-They hurt!" Chibi said as he was on the floor laughing and rolling over with tears in his eyes. "Man you both really are chickens." Kashikoi said as he took a picture of them hugging and crying. "Like you could stand something that scary!" They shouted as they screamed and pointed at Jack.

"We live with him every day." Hazama said as he held up his phone and had the recording still on. Both Mineta and Kaminari paled as the thought of that was probably constant hell itself. They soon looked back at Jack, his eyes peeking from his glasses as he stared at them, grinning. "Boo!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They screamed and ran out of the classroom.

"Fucking pussies." Jack said as Hazama handed him a hankerchief. "Thanks." "You're welcome, though I don't think it will get rid of all that crap you call a face." Hazama said as he used his butterfly knives to block Jack's scythe. "Friggin smart ass." "The women have been whispering I do have a nice ass." 

"Um guys. I think we have more pressing matters to attend." Kashikoi said as he placed on his messenger bag and got up with Izuku. "Right now, we gotta plan the date. Let's go. So I was thinking maybe Baccano's restaurant for you two.." Kashikoi said as he and Izuku began leaving out the class. "W-Wait for us man/damnit!" The rest of them said as they grabbed their belongings and headed out too. 

"Hey, wanna see how their date turns out?" Mina suggested with a sly smile as the others looked at her in confusion. "I do not believe it is wise or our business to know what our classmates do on their personal matters." Iida said as Mina pouted. "Come on Iida. Don't you wanna know more about how Tooru looks without her quirk constantly active. Plus this could be a class bonding excersise with all of us."

"I happily will join you." Iida said as he was now fully on board. 'Hook. Line. And sinker.' Mina thought with a sly smile in her head. "Sure, I'm up for it." "Same!" "I-I'll go too!" "I will accompany you as well." Sero, Kirishima, Ochako and Momo said as Mina grinned. "If it means ruining the fucking nerd's date then I'm in." Bakugou growled as he sneered and thought of every possible way to get back at Jack.