I Didn't Expect To Get Caught

A week later, Coconut Head had began to miss Shrek. He decided to walk to the salon, but not for a haircut, to see the man he couldn't keep off his mind. He walked in and was greeted by an extremely happy Shrek. "Hey Coco! I'm about to get off work." "Awesome, we should head back to your place. place. We could eat dinner or something." "Sounds good." As the two walked off happily, Coconut Head began smiling and thought to himself, "Man, I love this guy."

When they got to Shreks' house, Sheek began making some dinner. Coconut Head used this time as a time to snoop around. He headed towards Shreky's room and found himself in his closet. He found hidden under some old papers, a blonde wig. An idea suddenly appeared in his mind. "What it I pretended to be a woman for Shrek?" He didn't know whether it would turn him on or not, but it was worth a shot. Coconut put on the wig and tried to adjut his voice into making it sound as girly as possible. He walked into the kitchen and was greeted by Shrek. "Wow, you know just how to make a man happy." Shrek turned off the oven and followed Coconut Head back into his room.
Coconut Head quickly unlocked his phone and headed straight to the music section. He quickly turned on 'therapy' by the pop punk band All Time Low. He swayed his hips to the music as he approached Shrek with a devilish smile. Shrek quickly stood up and started undressing himself as the song sung "My ship went down in a sea of sound" and Coconut Head got on his knees slowly without breaking contact with Shrek's beautiful mud brown eyes. He took his length in his small, delicate hands and pumped slowly, almost deadly for Shrek to handle. Coconut Head put the green tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue up down and around this thick, juicy cock. Shrek couldn't take it anymore and pushed Coconut Heads wigged head so all of his dick was down his throat. He struggled to not gag and a couple tears slipped down, but he slowly began bobbing his head and playing with the green hairy balls. Coconut hummed on Shreks cock to give him an amazing sensation until he was knocked out his trance when Shrek pushed him off his cock and he heard a deadly scream. Shrek blushed and screamed "FIONA I CAN EXPLAIN... I-I THOUGHT HE WAS A WOMAN" "YOU WHAT?" Coconut Head screeched as he ran and pushed Fiona out of the way and slammed the bedroom door shut. Running to his car, Coconut was bawling by now and whispered, "I actually thought that fool loved me."

--END OF CHAPTER TWO--