I Just Wanted a Haircut...

**coconut heads POV**

I walked into my room and noticed my terrible split ends. I thought to myself, "I really need a haircut."  I shruged and went to my piggy bank and got out 20 bucks. It was a little chilly and my hair was blowing through the wind, but I really didn't mind. When I got to the hair salon, I saw a muscular, green hunk. I wanted to pounce on him right this second, but I took a seat and tried distracting myself from his beauty by using a magazine. About 5 minutes later, a lady called me, snapping me out of my daydream. "Shrek is ready to see you". Shrek. That was the gorgeous ogres name, I smiled at him and tried to do my sexiest walk while I approached him. He flashed me a beautiful smile that almost made me cum in my pants, but I had to act like I didn't even want him. I sat on the chair as he put the sheet over my neck and I felt his huge fingers pass by my neck quickly. I couldn't help but imagine how good they would feel in my tight virgin asshole. He started untangling my hair with his fingers, while I just could not keep this boner hidden for much longer "So, what's your name handsome" I immediately froze and stuttered out "C-Coco-nut Head." "Beautiful name for a beautiful guy." I blushed and moved my hand from my boner, completely exposing myself. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw Shrek looking at my fully erect penis. His eyes were full of shock but then quickly filled with lust. "You know, Coco.. " Coco. He already had a nickname for me. I was so happy about him calling me by a nickname, I had no idea what he just said. "Sorry what, Shreky?" I tried being as adorable as possible. "Don't call me that, but as I was saying... I could always help you with your wee little problem there". A devilish smirk was plastered on my face as I looked at him and he took me by the hand and ran to the nearest closet. It was tight ass fuck since I was so frail and he was so, huge. Shrek picked me up and I put my legs around his waist as we began to undress each other. We were both naked now and I could feel his huge, green cock rubbing against my balls and asshole and I moaned lightly at this sensation. "I've never done this before" Shrek confessed and I cupped his cheeks with my small delicate hands and whispered to him "it'll all be okay, but ram yourself into me baby". With that he entered my anus and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream to his miraculous length. He put his head between my neck and start sucking, licking, and biting "that's going to leave some marks" I thought to myself as I moaned his name out. I scratched on his back to help myself try and keep quiet but it wasn't going to work. One single tear dropped down my cheek since it was my first time being a bottom, I felt my high coming and I started to scream like hell, "SHREK, BABY, PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME. FUCK, IM GONNA CUM". Shrek let out a mighty roar as we both came. "I guess you'll be coming for haircuts more often, Coco." I rest my head on his shoulder and smile from exhaustion. "you bet baby."

--END OF CHAPTER 1--