title of your story or chapter

All day i was thinking about what mum wanted to tell me, i couldn't get my head round it! I even asked Brooke but she seemed reallly distant and wouldn't talk to me probably, just gave me short answers like 'yeah' & 'no' I don't know whats wrong with her! I'll ask her later!!

Oh no! Whilst i was walking to class, physics class i walked into this boy, never seen him before but he look really nice but as soon as he looked at me he mumbled a quick sorry and ran away, i watched him go... he didn't go to any class but he did run straight out the front enterance of the school! What's his problem? i'll ask brooke whether she knows him!

I hate physics its sooo fricking boring, i walked into class and Brooke was not there! Yes Brooke, the goody two shoes, was NOT THERE!!! i can't believe it!! I will have to spend the whooole physics lesson with out her, GREAT!!!

Physics was borin as usual, i realised i had to walk home seeing as Brooke had gone somewhere and took her car!! My house isn't that far away, about a 5 minute walk!! A sporty person would say thats like down the road but me, i would say 'ugggggh i have to walk!' Yepp thats right i am a lazy so and so!!

Anyway i was walking back to my house when i dropped my books, as i was picking them up i saw a car (looked so much like Brookes) spped off down my road towards my house!! I swear it was Brooke's but probably wasn't!! I carried on walking and when i was outside my house I noticed Brooke's car just sat there!! I quickly unlocked the door and suddelny loads off people jumped up and shouted suprise!!

It wasn't my birthday, i wonder why they were all shouting suprise? I'll ask mum in a minute, I saw Brooke, who quickly ran up and gave me a massive hug and said 'I'm sorry for acting weird, i just ddin't want to say anything about yoour surprise party!!' I accepted her apology and then all of a sudden i saw the boy who had run off earlier!! Why was he in my house? Who was he?? He has a lot of explaining to do!! But before i could walk over there my mum jumped in front off me and shouted 'YOUR GOING TO BE LIVING WITH TYLER FOR 4 MONTHS!!' I must off looked confused cayuse then she brought the boy who i had walked into earlier over to me and said you and Tyler use to be really good friends, infact best friends!! So basicallly Tyler is my best friend, he is sooo hot and i am going to live with him!! Shit....

**************************************************

It's quite looong :) sorry for the sort of swearing bits but hey ho!!!