Chapter 7

Me and Kellin were officially an item--if you will. The past couple days, we've spent a lot of time hanging out. Of course I was still grounded, but you should know me by now; I don't abide by any rules, especially my parent's. 

Now, when I said Kellin and I hung out. I meant we mostly talked and hung around his house. It's pretty cool that his mom--aka our principal--is okay with me dating him. At first I thought she was going to bitch about me being a bad influence on her son, but no. She just told me not to drag him into any trouble, which is actually going to be hard to avoid. I am the definition of trouble. 

I've managed to avoid being seen at school with him romantically. I liked Kellin and all, but I still didn't want to be caught with him. Don't get me wrong it wasn't that I was ashamed of him or anything, it was more like I wasn't ready to come out publicly. I wanted to keep my bad ass reputation.

"Babe, what're you thinking about?" Kellin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I smile at him and give him a quick peck on the lips. I was supposed to be studying with him. But we weren't doing any studying. We were in his room, alone in his house, what did you expect? We were mostly talking about our days, who we didn't like, but mainly making out. Truth is, even if we weren't making out every two seconds, I would still be happy, because I'm with Kellin.  

I really like him, even though I've only known him for a few weeks. If I didn't like him a lot, I wouldn't risk my rep to be with him. 

"You." I said smiling. I know I'm cheesy, but it's true. All my thoughts lead to him, they always have. He just has that kind of effect on me. He smiles back, biting his bottom lip, looking down at mine. Kellin might be shy, but he sure is suggestive. 

I take his hint and cup his cheek in my hand, and gently kiss his ever so soft and sweet lips. He smiles into the kiss and I decide to take things to the next level and put him on my lap, without breaking the kiss either.  He places a hand on my chest, and at this point things are getting pretty heated.

We would have made out a lot more--or have done some other stuff--if it weren't for the sound of keys entering a lock. All we did was break the kiss. I rested my forehead against his. "You're amazing." I say. He smiles again, and pecks my lips again before shifting off of my lap. We hear footsteps and soon, the door opens.

"Oh, hello Victor." Kellin's mom says, half way in the room.

"Please, call me Vic." I say with a hint of mischief. Just cause I'm dating the principal's son doesn't mean I'm going to be any less of a trouble maker, believe me.

She rolls her eyes, "Anyway, Vic," She emphasizes my name, "you're welcome to stay for dinner." She's so different at home. She's actually nice. I guess it's cause she doesn't want Kellin to get mad at her for acting like a bitch to me.

"Oh, no, it's okay. I should get going anyway. My parents are probably wondering where I've been." I say, getting up from Kellin's bed and gathering my things. Mrs. Richards nods and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

I watch Kellin as he gets up from his bed and gives me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. "Bye." He says quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. I put my arms out and he walks into them and I hold him. The minute we're together, feels like a hour, until I finally pull away. "Text me when you get home." I nod and sling my bag over my shoulder and open the door to leave.  

----

Thankfully my parents aren't home. They'd bitch at me so much, it's not even funny. 

My parents might not be home, but Mike is; which, if you put it into perspective, is just as bad. "The fuck were you?" Mike says once I turn on the living room lights. I had no idea he was here, so I jumped cause he just scared the living shit out of me.

Once I realize that it's only my idiot brother I say, "None of your damn business." I walk to my room, and I hear Mike follow me. 

"I'm telling mom." He said, making me stop dead in my tracks. If he tells my mom, then I swear I'll never see the light of day again. I have no idea why he's doing this. Most of the time, he'll only blackmail me when he's done something I know about, but I don't have any dirt on him--sadly.

"Like hell you are." I snap, "Keep your mouth shut." Mike gives me a smirk before disappearing into his room down the hall. I sigh, walking into mine. As I do so, I get a text, and it's from Mike. 'You're so cute. I can't wait to hold you' Priceless.

My heart stops. Like, it legitimately stopped. That was a text I sent to Kellin. Mike must have looked through my phone while I was taking a shower this morning because--like an idiot--I forgot to bring it to the bathroom with me. Luckily for me, I don't have Kellin saved as his name, I have him as 'Babe.'

Instead of replying back, I leave my room and burst into Mike's. At the moment, he is on his bed rolling around laughing. He is such a dick!

"Dude this girl got you whipped!" Mike says in between breaths. Girl? Wait... I'm confused. He thinks I'm dating a-this is great!

I sigh, pretending to give in. "Yes, she does. Now don't tell mom and dad or I'll tell them about all the shit you've been taking lately." Mike stops laughing completely and stares at me seriously.

"Deal." He sits up and puts out his hand, and I step forward and give it one, quick shake.

"Deal."