in the beginning

In the beginning a thousand years ago there was a tyrant named Damien that set out to destroy the world he raised his army from there sleep and began the destruction of earth and all mankind.

In a Kingdom far away there stood a king by the name of Arnold who had heard of damiens plans to destroy earth and mankind so he rallied his troops with a battle cry to set forth and fight Damien to the death for survival of earth and all man kind.

While Arnold was preparing his troops his wife and queen Rosalind seeked the truth from a higher power she vistied the Oracle in the top of the palace where she learned a horiible fate that day.

The oracle spoke today your husband Arnold and his whole army will perish and damien will rule all mankind and earth only then will the saviour come forward to fight for the survival of all mankind and earth as the mighty protector and saviour.

Queen Rosalind was shocked and upset to learn the fate of her king and all his warriors she ran to tell her husband what had been said with great worry hoping he wouldn't go threw with it.

Arnold sat Rosalind down and said dear don't worry I no I must die for the prophecy to be fulfilled and the true saviour and hero to emerge It is my duty to my people and all mankind and earth for this and it will be my honour to die for my Kingdom and all mankind.

King Arnold stands and walks away he grabs his sword and shield puts on his helmet and walks out of the palace faced by ten thousand men he raises his sword to the air and speaks today is our day we are the protectors of mankind and this Kingdom if we fall today it has been a honour to fight by each and every one of you so let's do this for the kingdom for mankind and for freedom.