April was probably wondering why it was so awkward and Niall probably didn't want to tell her because he's such a dick.

I wish I could say that the car journey got better but it didn't.

A few hours later when we got to the house and all picked rooms and settled in, everyone came out for a barbecue but I noticed Amelia was missing.

I went back to our room, we were sharing because nobody knew except her me and Matt were back together, and saw Amelia wiping her tears.

"Amelia, what's wrong?" I rush to her side and embrace her in a hug.

She doesn't answer for a few minutes and just cries, she then pulls out and wipes her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a mess." She says.

"No don't be. What's wrong?"

Amelia starts fidgeting with her hands and avoiding eye contact as she talks, "I thought that coming here would help me talk to Niall, and then he brought April with him. He's moving on and I feel like I'm just stuck watching him do it."

"You can do so much better than him, he's treating you like he never liked you right now. I don't care if he's just out of a coma, I'm ready to fight him."

Amelia chuckles but another tear slides down her cheek and I know there's more to this.

Amelia bites her lip before blurting out, "I'm pregnant."

My jaw drops and eyes widen. "That's why Your always wearing sweatshirts and everything." It clicks with me. "Niall doesn't know and that's why your struggling so hard about April. He's moving on and your stuck with him."

Amelia nods her head and tears start falling again. "What do I do?" She sobs.

"I wish I knew." I say hugging her.

"I want to go home." She cries. She keeps repeating it until she stops crying.

Amelia is wearing a oversized sweatshirt and I can't help but be curious if she has a bump.

"It's small." Amelia answers as if reading my mind.

She stands up anyway pulling up her sweatshirt so I can see the bump. It was small but noticeable because of Amelia's usual small stomach.

She quickly pulls the sweatshirt back down when the door starts to open.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I say when Jake walks into the room.

"That'd be giving time for ye to get dressed." He jokes and I roll my eyes.

He looks at Amelia. "You Okay?"

She nods her head. "I'm fine thanks."

Jake gives her a small smile.

"What did you come to tell us?" I Ask.

"The foods ready and everyone's wondering where ye are."

"Lets go then." Amelia says and picks up her phone. "Or would it look like I'm bothered if I stayed in this room for the duration of this get away?" When me and Jake look at each other she says, "I'm kidding, come on."

We all go outside and get some food. I notice Niall keeps looking at Amelia but for some reason it annoys me and I decide I better avoid him for the trip unless I want to be arrested for murder.

A conversation starts and April moves and comes sit beside me and Amelia.

"Hey." She smiles.

I fake a smile but don't answer.

"Hey, it's nice to see you again outside hospital." Amelia answers.

"You too." She answers. "So this was a last minute thing for me, and Niall said I could borrow some of your clothes. Is that alright?"

"You should borrow some of mine, I've much better style than Amelia. All she wears is sweatshirts and they aren't even pretty." I say and Amelia raises a brow while April nods her head a little confused.

"That'd be great thanks." She says to me and smiles.

She talks to us for another few minutes before going inside for a drink.

"They aren't even pretty?" Amelia raises a brow.

"I was covering for you!" I say.

Amelia shushes me and I apologise.

We were all pretty tired so we decided to go to bed early enough.

Matt and I were the last ones not in our rooms. Matt smiles pulling me closer to him and kissing my neck.

"You coming to my room tonight?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"Not tonight, I want to give Amelia some company." I answer him.

Matt nods his head. "I'll talk to you tomorrow and we can find something to do."

I smile. "Goodnight Matt."

"Sleep well Madison."

I peck his cheek before going into Amelia.

"I need to talk to Niall, I'm gonna do it in the morning." Amelia says.