Hello Stranger :)

Jasmine Pov

I got up at 6:00 am to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I pulled one arm out of my comfy duvet and searched wildly for it before finally locating the snooze button. I dragged myself out of my bed and rubbed my fist over my eyes to shake away the sleepiness from them. I always get up at 6 so that i can go for my run and be back in time to make breakfast for me, Shane and Chad if he decides to grace us with his presence. Not.

I made my way into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face before pulling on my jogging shorts and a crop top. I also pulled on my brothers hoodie because I felt to much of my skin was showing.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and crept down the stairs so that I didn't wake up my brother. I got out of the house but not before getting a bottle of water from the fridge to quench my thirst on my run. I slipped out the back door since it made less noise then the front.

I started off jogging and quickly turned into a sprint. I ran like this for about 20 minutes non stop before stopping by the local park to take a break as i went and sat on the park bench. I took a giant gulp of my water and stood up to strech my legs when suddenly I was knocked to the floor with someone ontop of me.

Water burst into the air from my bottle and covered me and this stranger.

"I'm so sorry. Here let me help you up." The stranger whose name I had still to find out held out his hand which I cautiously took as he helped me back to my feet.

I was about to speak and ask this stranger, who had turned out to be an unfamiliar teenager, how and why had he bumped into me when he jumped at the chance to explain the circumsances we were now in.

"I was running away from this dog he was chasing me and i was looking behind when suddenly I crashed into you. Im really sorry but I was going for a jog when this dog attacked me. Wait I just said that. Anyway, I'm new here me and my family just moved here yesterday so I dont really know the neighbourhood. And that brings us to now."

He suddenly stuck out his hand, "Hi, I'm Jace I'm from England and you are?"

After I had got over how cute his accent was I shook his hand awkwardly before introducing myself.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine. Erm, its all good, your forgiven. I was planning on going home but if you tell me where you live I could help you back to your new place."

As he was replying I took the chance to take in his appearance and let me tell you he was a pretty boy. He had fairly long brown hair that kept on getting into his eyes and reached the nape of his neck. His eyes were a mysterious shade of grey which were very big giving him an innocent look. He had a slender nose and an almost pouty mouth which to me was strange for a guy. He definetly was cute and I hoped he found America to be a great place.

"....yh so thats where I live."

Oh snap. I wasn't paying attention to what he had said.

"Erm could you possibly tell me again? Sorry."

He laughed and then repeated what he had just said.

"Oh you live just down my street. Where you planning to continue running or do you want to walk home with me?"

"Erm I best get going home, I'm starting my new school, Tapton High."

"Oh I go there. You could come over today or shall I see you in school?"

"Erm my mom wants to drive me to school just cause its the first day. But I'll try and catch you later on in school maybe."

"Okay I'll be looking forward to it." I replied with a smile.

Jace and I half ran half jogged backed to our homes which was were we parted ways. I left him with the promise that I would show him around our school when I saw him.

I slipped back inside through the back door and wasn't surprised to see my brother and his best friend attempting (and failing) to rap in the living room. They hadn't noticed me yet so I closed the back door quietly and tiptoed my way into the living room behing them and started to film them using my camera which was my present from my mom from eons ago.

I was trying my best to stay silent but when Shane attemped Busta Rhymes part from Look At Me Now by Chris Brown I couldnt help from laughing. Both boys turned to look at me and Chad started to laugh too after he got over his initial shock. Shane was shooting daggers at me with his eyes and before I knew it he had lunged at me and had taken the camera away from me. I jamp up into the air to try and get it back but it was no use, he was just to tall.

"Give it to me," I said desperately but all he did was place it on the shelf behind him. And me being smaller than him meant that i couldn't reach it. Grr...I loved Shane but sometimes he was so darn annoying.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my hips and someone had lifted me up, it obviously had to be Chad because Shane was still infront of me.

"Get your hands off of her right now!" I heard Shane growl.

I was put down by Chad as he and my brother engaged in a staring competiton.

They locked eyes and didn't look away for what seemed to be ages but what probably was only a couple of minutes. I stayed still just watching them till finally they both looked away at the same time.Creepy.

"Sooooo...", I said trying to get us all into a more comfortable state.

They both just turned to look at me with a blank expression on both their faces.

"How bout I tell you a joke? Ermm wat did the two oceans say to each other? Nothing they just waved.

Okay tough crowd I thought to myself as they continued to look at me as if they were zombies.

"Do you know where the generaly keeps his army? IN HIS SLEEVY!

I fell about laughing then quickly sobered up when I realised that a) my joke wasn't funny and b) they still looked so darn serious.

Okay one last go....

"So this woman goes onto the bus with her little baby and the bus driver says " Woah that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen." The lady goes to the back of the bus and sits down next to this man, fuming. She says to the man: "The bus driver just insulted me." So the man goes: "You go tell him off I'll hold your monkey for you!"

I burst out laughing again and was surprised to see that both Shane and Chad had joined in too.