Juneau, Alaska Day 1

Start bij het begin

"You look incredibly sexy in that dress," he whispers in my ear lowly. I turn to face him and smile.

"Thanks for the compliment," I smile slightly. Cathy approaches us and looks at our close proximity suspiciously. I grin and grab her.

"Let's head to a hotel to get ready, then we'll go to a club in down town Juneau," Cathy chats as we exit the mall. Carter places all the bags on me and Cathy keeps her's in her lap. It isn't like she could fit it in me anyway.

"Payback's a bitch," he laughs as I shift from under his multiple bags. How many clothes does one dude need? Seriously? After about ten minutes of driving, we find a quaint hotel that Carter told the baggage services we were staying at. We jump through the doors and the desk dude person looks at us suspiciously.

"Hello, we would like three rooms," Cathy says as I come in behind her with my bags in my arms. Carter follows with his bags and Cathy carries her's elegantly. How can you carry bags elegantly? I don't know.

"Sorry mam, we only have two rooms with single beds available," the guy says. He doesn't look too old, maybe nineteen.

"I'll take one room then," she requests, slipping him her credit card. She looks at me apologetically.

"Every man for himself!" I declare as I request for the last vacant room, leaving Carter to sleep outside.

"But- I'll share the room with you, do you have any pull out mattresses or couches?" he offers, directing the last statement towards the clerk. The clerk shakes his head and Carter gives me the puppy dog face. I'm calling him the clerk guy, even if it isn't the correct term.

"Fine! I'll share the room with you, can we have the key cards now dude?" I ask, referring to the clerk guy.

"My name's Blaze if you need me," he smiles. I nod and grab the key as he hands it to me. Room 222. Cathy has room 221. Terrific. I rush to the elevator and Carter follows with Cathy behind him. Cathy smiles widely and giddily looks at me, planning to torture me with her makeup and hair stuff she bought. I shiver in fear. Who knows what she can do with a hair curler. We arrive at our floor and I run for room 222. Cathy grabs me and gives me an evil grin.

"Oh no you don't, you'll be getting ready in my room with me," she laughs evilly.I'm doomed.

One Hour Later

"OW OW OW!" I hiss as she pulls at my hair.

"Shut up! It hurts to be perfect," she demands. Carter knocks at the door continuously. Cathy rolls her eyes and finishes curling my hair. I scowl at myself in the mirror, glaring at the neon red lipstick that Cathy forced onto me. 

"Hazel, Cathy, hurry up!" Carter groans from outside.

"You're brother is annoying," Cathy comments.

"Heh, about that, he isn't my brother, just a guy that decided to tag along," I confess. She looks at me before getting excited.

"Cathy! Hurry up with painting your faces!" Carter says from outside. Cathy marches to the door and opens it forcefully before punching Carter in the gut. He doubles over in pain and Cathy glowers at him.

"You don't rush perfection!" she warns before dragging him inside and throwing him to the side. Remind me to never get on her bad side.

"What the hell?" Carter coughs as he clutches his stomach.

"Shut up before I castrate you," she hisses before turning back to me. She smiles and fluffs my hair before turning me to face Carter. He gapes at me and I scowl. Cathy's brown eyes glow and she pulls me up, grabbing her clutch and I pull on some silver flats. Cathy tried getting me into heels, but that's where I draw the line.