23 || captured / kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"I'm feeling like being kidnapped."

You answered, trying to sound bold. He chuckled and patted his friend's arm. His friend walked over to you and sat beside you in the bed.

"Calm down, Y/N. We're not gonna hurt you. We're just gonna mess with you. That's all."

He told you. You gritted your teeth, trying to contain the anger that was bubbling inside your chest.

"What have I done to all of you?"

Your voice cracked. The man that kept silent since they came in, finally opened his mouth.

"Nothing, Y/N. Absolutely nothing."

He gave you a simple answer then he walked out of the room with his friend. They left you with the man that was talking to you first.

"I'm James---"

"I don't care who you are."

You spat, surprising the man who called himself 'James'. He chuckled darkly and shook his head.

"You do care, princess. Because you'll be staying here with me for a long time."

He caressed your face with his hands. You wished you could slap him, but you couldn't.

"I am not your princess. Don't call me that."

You was obviously disgusted by the nickname that James has given you. He came closer to you, making fear built in your chest. There was no other people in the room--- just you and him.

"That colonel is surely one lucky bastard to have you as his wife."

He smirked. You frowned when you heard about your husband.

"What do you want from me?"

You were hoping for an answer, but instead of answering you--- James pressed his lips against yours forcefully. Your eyes widen as you tried to pull away. He laughed when he saw your reaction.

"Let's just say Flag has messed with me and you're just too important to him so I've got to take you from him."

A tear rolled down your cheek and there was no voice coming out of your mouth. You had no idea what to say.

"At first, I was going to kill you. But now, I think I'm going to make you mine."

D E A D S H O T

Your face was splashed with water, making you jolt awake and gasped. A man grabbed you by hair, pulling you close to him. You just realized that your hands were handcuffed.

"Hello, Y/N."

The man greeted you, a sly smirk tugged on his lips. He let go of your hair and you fell back on the cold metal chair, your legs were tied.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?!"

You shouted, tears pooled in your eyes. He laughed and shook his head in pity.

"Calm down, would you?"

He raised his eyebrows. You cursed under your breathe as you could see he was just playing with you.

"What do you want?!"

You screamed at him again. Little did you know, you were awaking the beast inside of him. He stomped towards you and wrapped his hand around your throat, choking you.

"Shut up, you little whore! You're nothing more than just a piece of shit for me so don't you dare to yell at me like that." 

He warned, anger filled his eyes as he looked sharply at you. You couldn't hide the fear that was building in your chest. He let go of you and chuckled darkly.

"If Deadshot followed my instructions, you won't be in this situation. Blame him."

He told you. Your eyes widen--- this was all because of your boyfriend?

"You're gorgeous but that's not enough when I lost half of a million to your damn boyfriend."

He traced your skin with his fingers. You wanted to fight, but you knew you weren't strong enough. You didn't notice when he had a blade in his hand but you knew it as you felt it pierced against your arm.

"No, what are you---"

You closed your eyes and tried to hold back the pain. But as he cut deeper in your skin, you started to scream. Blood was gushing out of your wound and he started to move to your face.

"Please, don't."

You cried out. He didn't seems to care at all. He ran the blade on your cheek--- gently at first, but then he went deeper. It would be such an ugly scar, but the pain was concerned you more.

"No, it hurts. Please stop.."

You begged, tears flooded in your eyes. He threw the blade away and you thought he was done torturing you. But that wasn't it.

He curled his hand in fist and punched your stomach. Tears streamed down your face as you couldn't take the pain anymore.

You were so weak, and you had no hope that Floyd will come and save you. You weren't sure if he knows that you were taken.

.
.
i'm too lazy to do for others and this has been in drafts for so long i just have to post it now. sorry if it's trash.