17 || what the squad thought

What the squad thought about you dating him.
-   -   -   -   -   -   -

J O K E R

Captain Boomerang:
“Y/N is my friend, while Joker is not. I don't like the idea of her being in love with him. But if that's what makes her happy so I'll just let her.”

Katana:
“I'm dissaproving her relationship with the Joker. She deserves better but she wouldn't want to listen to me.”

R I C K  F L A G

Deadshot:
“I hate to say this but Y/N and Flag are really cute together. I mean, have you seen the way they look at each other? So pure and in love. Wait, did I just say that? Please forget it.”

June Moone: 
“I can't wait to see Y/N becoming Mrs Flag. Y/N keep him out of trouble because he likes to work too much. With her by his side, Rick's life is complete.”

D E A D S H O T

Killer Croc:
“I SHIP IT!”

Rick Flag:
“I think Y/N is a good person so she deserves someone who— but well, let me stop there. Floyd makes her happy so that is all matters. As long as he doesn't hurt her, I'll be okay with it.”

K I L L E R  C R O C

Harley:
“Wait, what? Since when are they dating?!”  

El Diablo:
“He hates himself but she makes him believe that he is special in her eyes. She always smiles beside him, as he always laughs whenever she cracks some stupid jokes. They completed each other.”

C A P T A I N  B O O M E R A N G

Amanda Waller:
“I can't believe that Y/N fell in love with a criminal. But who am I to judge?” (quietly judging)

Joker:
“I think Y/N is better off with me and not him. I'll treat her way better than he could.“

E L  D I A B L O

Killer Croc:
“FINALLY MY SHIP HAS SAILED!”

Deadshot:
“She's hot and kind and smart and I think she could handle the fire boy. He is really calm around her by the way. Let's hope he doesn't burn her—

*June throws a bottle at Floyd*

Ow! Okay, I'll take it back! *sigh* Let's hope for the best for both Y/N and Chato.”