25 || "you're dating him?!"

How the others know about your relationship with him.
-   -   -   -   -   -   -

J O K E R

His henchmen were shocked when they first knew Joker was dating you. They expected him to be with a woman who was like him but you were exactly the opposite.

They knew you were together with him when the Joker would drop a meeting just because he wanted to be with you when you were sick. It was sweet, and Frost was still couldn't believe it until now.

R I C K F L A G

When he got overprotective towards you during mission, they knew Rick has fallen in love with you and you were the same.

So when you told them that you were dating Rick, they weren't surprised. You both completed each other, and it was a perfect match.

D E A D S H O T

They knew you were dating Floyd when you both in came into the room, holding hands and were laughing like two fools in love.

So you guys didn't have to say no more. They could read the truth from your happy faces.

K I L L E R C R O C

It was expected. Because you were the only one in the squad that cared a lot for him. As an officer, you were alwayd stern with the others--- but not with KC. The others have noticed this. How you always smile and grin whenever he was around you, it was obvious.

Your relationship was revealed when Rick accidentally spilled the beans. You've learnt something though; never trust Flag with secrets.

C A P T A I N B O O M  E R A N G

You both didn't want to hide your relationship. So as soon as you became his girlfriend, he told them proudly with a smirk on his face.

They weren't expecting that you would date a man like him. Nonetheless, they were happy--- except Rick. He was furious.

E L D I A B L O

It was unexpected, really! You always fight with Chato, like almost every second you both got a chance. Everything you did he will complain. Everything he said, you will talk back. You both were like fire and ice.

So when they saw you were kissing Chato, they thought they were seeing illusions. You both had to tell them that you were dating for a long time now, but not finding the right time to reveal it.

.
.
.
thank you for reading.
please leave a vote and comments.