7 || attention [2]

What would you do to get his attention.
- - - - -

J O K E R

You were so bored that day you weren't do anything. On the other hand, your boyfriend was too busy on planning his new 'mission' in his office, not noticing that you were standing against the doorframe.

"I'm bored."

You whined, but he seems didn't hear you at all. You groaned and walked towards him, standing in front of him with your hands on your waist.

"J, I'm bored."

He just sighed heavily and shook his head. But his eyes still on the papers on the table.

"Baby greenie!"

You called him that just to annoy him, and it worked everytime. He finally looked up at you and you grinned.

"Y/N, I'm busy."

"But I'm bored."

"I'm not."

He stated sternly and continued to ignore you. You knew exactly what to do. You walked towards him and sat on his lap, taking his hands in yours. He cursed under his breathe and glared at you.

"I love you."

You mumbled before kissing his jaw and his neck.

"Y/N, stop."

"No."

You trailed kisses down his throat and moved your lips and placed them upon his. He kissed you back immediately, while wrapping his arms around your waist. Now you got all of his attention. ;)

R I C K F L A G

It was a nice Sunday morning and Rick decided to just watched tv and cuddled on the couch. You always love that, but you were just so bored at the time.

"Rick."

"Yes, darling?"

He answered, but his eyes were glued on the television screen. You pouted and pinched his cheek.

"Y/N, why?"

He looked at you and whined. You giggled and sat up straight. A mischievious grin appeared on your face.

"Let's take a walk."

He rolled his eyes dramatically and sighed.

"I'm not in the mood to go outside now."

He said. You just pouted and crossed your arms against your chest. It was silent for a few minutes. The only sound heard was just from the tv.

"This show is amazing."

Rick started, expecting a response from you. But you just shut your mouth and ignored him.

"Y/N, isn't that your favourite character?"

He commented again. But yet, you didn't say anything and it concerned him. He shifted his eyes on you and frowned.

"Darling, what's wrong?"

He cupped your face and forced your eyes to meet his. You looked at him but still not saying anything and it hurt him.

"Oh, are you mad at me?"

You nodded and pouted. He bit his lips and kissed your forehead softly.

"Okay, Y/N. Let's talk a walk. I think it's good to be outside too."

He smiled. Your pout turned into a broad smile and you squealed. He laughed when you threw your arms around him.

"Yeay! I love you, Rick."