Chapter 13: Party Night

Have you ever been so nervous that you might throw up? Or youre nervous that you forget what to say or how to speak? Well thats what I feel like right now standing in front of Stiles Stilinski. I also have butterflies because he looks so sexy with his hair all messy, his sweatpants loosely hanging onto his hips, his face soft and puffy because he is tired. I want to rip off his clothes and throwup at the same time. Judging by the look he is currently giving me, he doesnt feel the same. He has on eyebrow arched in curiosity and I totally forgot he said something.

"Wait what?" I asked in confusion and he laughs a little.

"I said, 'I know you Hales like the window but damn'" Oh ok. wait what. Hales? Plural?

"Derek has been through your window?" His eyes widen and his mouth drops.

"Oh no no no! Scotts wi-wi-window! Yeah Scotts window your brother hates me." Now I am the one laughing and his face is turning red. Its weird, most people would just look like bright red cherries and it wouldnt be attractive but Stilinski, man does he still look good. Really good. He is looking at his feet murmuring something and I realise I am staring again.

"Hey Stilinski I need to tell you something." Im going to tell him exactly how I feel. Its not like I want to but I figure I need to for his sake. He lifts his head up and his face softens when he looks at me. It makes my heart flutter and I just want to hug him and lie down with him. I dont want to stress him out with how I feel. I mean why cant me and Stilinski just be really good friends? That happens all the time right? From the month me and Stilinski have already shared, I know hes pretty stressed out all the time. He needs to just relax and let loose at a party. Hmmm a party?

"Stiles lets go to a party."

"Wait wh-wh-what? a party? Cora its uh." he pulls out his phone and check the time, "Its 2:32 in the fuckin morning." I stare at him wondering what he was getting at. Does he really think there is no party going on just because its 2 am? He starts to catch on because his eyes crinkle at the edges and his mouth breaks into a wide grin. He picks up his keys from his nightstand. "Lets got find a party!"

"Ok but Stiles maybe you should get out of your pajamas?"

"Oooooh right right, thats a good idea."I text Allison to let her know that I dont need to be picked up and she replies with a winky face. Gotta love her.

Stiles may seem like a complete boy but once he has to get ready, its all girl. Its taking the kid 10 minutes alread just to change his clothes. "Stiles!" I knock on his bedroom door twice. "Hurry!" I can hear shuffling around and him knocking stuff over. Then he opens the door and asks "Do I look ok?" He is wearing a black shirt thats slim fitting to wear I can see his pecks. Over the black shirt he is wearing a red and black flannel that isnt buttoned up at the elbows but actually all the way down the arm. His pants are a dark brownish red color and his shoes are black. His hair is gelled up, just the way I preffer it. Looking at Stilinski all dressed up is like a breath of fresh air. He is just a really good thing to look at. "Is that a no?" I forget that im staring yet again and shake my head.

"What uh no you look great, nice pants by the way." A big smile spreads across his face. "Why you so cheeky stilinski?"

"Oh nothing, you just complimented me Hale." He smiles again and walks away confidently.

So here we are sitting in Stiles jeep all ready for a party and Stiles Jeep wont start. We got halfway to the party but the Jeep just stopped. I assume the battery gave out and we just have to wait for the battery to charge back up.

"Maybe we can call Derek?" I give him the dirtiest look ever. Really Stiles you think Derek knows anything about cars, or that he would want to help us? I mean he hates the kid for godsake. I do my classic eyeroll at Stilinski.