Chapter 11: Wolf Moon

Stilinski and I have been getting closer and closer every single day. Im falling for the kid and Im falling HARD. He treats me so nice and always gives me kit kats whenever I want them. Hes also an amazing kisser which is just a plus. But he also gets on my nerves. A lot.

"C-DOOOOOG"

"Stilinski dont ever call me that. ever"

"Sorry, is Hale better? Or can I call you cupcake?" See this is what I mean hes just so annoying sometimes. I cant deal.

"How about Cora?"

"Eh, I like cupcake better, cupcake."

"Youre lucky youre cute because damn you are annoying as hell."

"Oh Sour Wolf Jr. has arived I see."

"You know it's the full moon tonight and I havent had the best with moons since the vault, you dont need to be such a dick about it." Ok maybe the moon had me very cranky but he was being super mean in my opinion. Maybe he didnt mean too because as soon as I said that all the joking and sacasticness fell right off his face and he got incredibly serious. He stopped walking and pushed me gently against the wall.

"Listen Im sorry I forgot about the moon. I know sometimes Im an asshole and you hate it but Im not being serious baby, Im so sorry for hurting your feelings." He kissed my forehead and I gave him a hug.

He grabbed my hand and we silently walked to class.

When it was time for lunch I was feeling terrible and I know the moon was taking its affect on me.

"Cora, youre sweating like crazy are you ok." My head was pounding and I can feel myself burning up. I leaned my hand on the wall for balance and almost collapsed on the floor.

"Stiles, I dont know whats wrong I need to get out of here. Something is wrong really wrong." My vision is blurring and Im seeing black spots everywhere.

"Cora, Cora look at me! Keep your eyes open cmon." I remember Stiles putting my arm around his neck then every thing else was a blurr.

I woke up to the smell of Stiles rubber seats and the air blowing in my face. Stiles was driving and he looked frantic and didnt know I was awake. I shuffled around in my seat and he looked over at me and looked a bit relived when he saw me.

"Cora! Youre youre awake! Thats great." He pulled his car to the side and continued to speak.

"Are you ok babe?" He started moving the hair out of my face. "I called Derek he said to take you to Deaton. He will meet us there. Are you ok babe? Im so worried about you." My mouth was dry and I couldnt speak so I gave him a warm smile and he smiled back. He kissed my cheek then stepped on the gas. My vision was starting to blurr again and all I could do was place my hand on his shoulder before my vision was almost completely gone.

I woke up on Deatons table. As soon as I opened up my eyes Derek was rushing by my side. He grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead saying he would never leave m again. I look around the room for Stilinski but I cant see him. I can smell him thought.

He comes trotting in with arms full of candy. "Hey guys Scott broke the vending machine free candy!" He was smirking when he looked over and saw me. He dropped all the candy and rushed to my side.

"Youre awake. Are you ok?" He looked at me like he wanted to kiss me but didnt know if he should. He ran to his mound of candy laying on the floor. He picked up a candy and rushed back to my side. He handed me a kitkat and smirked a little while placing his hand in mine.

"Guys what time is it?" What if the moon is about to rise? What if I cant control it. What if I kill my brother or Stiles? Where did Scott go?

"Dont worry Cora its 2 in the morning. You should be able to control your shifting. Deaton gave you some magic voodoo potion crap."