Ivan the Terrible's Eight Wives + Digital Art

Hello! I'm sorry for the long hiatus but I made something earlier today! It's digital art, this game can be found on a website called Doll Divine the specific game is called "The Tudors". So I decided to make ALL of Ivan the Terrible's wives from youngest to oldest.

Here they are together! From left to right is the first wife Anastasia Romanovna, the second wife Maria Temryukovna, the third wife Marfa  Sobakina, the fourth wife Anna Koltovskaya, the fifth wife Maria Dolgorukaya, the sixth wife Anna Vasilchiko...

Here they are together! From left to right is the first wife Anastasia Romanovna, the second wife Maria Temryukovna, the third wife Marfa  Sobakina, the fourth wife Anna Koltovskaya, the fifth wife Maria Dolgorukaya, the sixth wife Anna Vasilchikova, the seventh wife Vasilisa Melentyeva and finally the eighth wife Maria Nagaya.

Now for a quick history lesson. Ivan the Terrible was the first Tsar ever. He reigned in the 1500's so this information is a little rickety. A quick Google search of Maria Dolgorukaya will show her as being the fifth wife or the seventh so it's difficult to pinpoint exact accounts due to the information being passed by word of mouth for so many centuries, back then so much was going on so no one ever had time to record all the royal weddings.

 A quick Google search of Maria Dolgorukaya will show her as being the fifth wife or the seventh so it's difficult to pinpoint exact accounts due to the information being passed by word of mouth for so many centuries, back then so much was going o...

Here are individual clips of the girls, Anastasia at the top left through to Maria Nagaya at bottom right.

I hope you like the art!