C H A P T E R | 1

Aurora

"You have to train before you go," My mother explained

"Mom, I really don't want to train," I huffed,

"But you have to, honey. You'll never know when something happens, you are a princess." She sighed, then placed her hand on mine.

"I don't want to hurt anyone,"

"You're nineteen, you need to learn sooner or later. Just go to one training class with your brothers each month-"

"Dante! That's not enough time," My mother argued.

"Hera, baby. She needs to have freedom, she has five more months until she's desired to start pack work. By then, she needs to find her mate, have fun, break the rules. Honey, we've raised a perfectly good child, let her be free."

"Aurora, you can go-"

"Thank you! I won't be long!"

"Take Grayson with you just in case something were to happen."

"Okay, thank you!"

Hera and Dante Bluewood are my parents and I'm the precious Princess Aurora. All my siblings have a duty, well, I have five brothers and no sisters, so that must contribute to why. I'm 19, turning 20 in five months. My five brothers are; Grayson, 18. Jonah, 15-twins-Matthias, 15. Christopher, 14. Jackson, 7. And Ramos, 4. My mom is also four and a half months pregnant with what we all hope is another girl. My parents are basically the coolest you could ever have. They're the King and Queen of the wolves, so everyone respects them or dies.

-

Me and Brianna, my best friend, bribed my brother to leave us alone as we shopped at the mall. My father gave me his credit card, so we could buy whatever we wanted. He also doesn't give me any limits, but I know what is too much and how to handle the process. He trusts me more than any of my siblings, probably because I'm the oldest.

"Oh, he's hot," she whispered and pointed to a guy across from us. Damn, he really was. Dark blonde hair, sharp jawline, chiseled features. "Go get his number," she stole one of my fries, then jabbed her elbow into my side-

"Ow- I'm not going to... I'll be right back," I laughed and hopped away from the bench. He was really attractive, I think he's a human though, so that could be bad.

I walked up and tapped his shoulder, shiznet, what do I do now, "Can I help you?"

"Well, sorta. My friend and I were wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us," I smiled, taking in his glory.

"I'm actually waiting for some friends so we can head out to an abandoned park."

"Oh, cool. What park?"

"Uh. Anniversary I think," he smiled. Shit, that's in my Pack territory...

"Nice, I'm pretty sure I broke my arm there before," I lied. I can't really break my bones.

"Sick! I haven't broken a bone since ninth grade!" He laughed, deep and hot.

"Lame," I giggled. "I'm Aurora, by the way." I stuck my hand out,

"Laynce," he shook my hand, then looked around. "I'm nineteen, by the way,"

"So am I! I also have six siblings,"

"I wish I had siblings, all I have are cousins," he explained how he was supposed to be a twin, but absorbed it in the womb, then showed me a cool birthmark on his abs. Abs, he had nice abs. Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool, so I showed him the birthmark on my hand, ear, chin, and not the one on my butt.