A new job

Jason walked towards where the 2 men were, he peeked to check out what were they doing. Turns out those 2 men were co-workers who used to work at an Entertainment group. Jason called out,"Hey! what are you 2 doing there?, do you even work here?"
Those 2 men walked toward him
"No, we don't work here.What about you? do you work here?"
Jason gulped,"Why yes i do work here."
The 2 men laughed,"You? working here? why you're barely just a child you're supposed to be in school learning not working at a grocery store."
Jason replied,"The thing is...I want to study at a school of arts so I could become famous and make my parents proud but they don't have enough money to enroll me to that school so i decided to look for a job."

The 2 workers then asked,"well, would you like to join our entertainment group? it's a new one see...but we haven't got any trainees yet, would you like to be our first one?"
Jason then bought out a big smile on his face,"YES! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! but the thing is..am I going solo?"
"No, we're planning to put you in a 5 member group."
Jason hopped in excitement
"So where's the building?" jason asked.

The 2 men explained,"well....
it's in Seoul...it's pretty far we don't know if you can do it."
Jason:" I think I can once I receive my payment from my boss but I have to notify my parent's first before I head to Seoul."
"Go back home and ask them, we leave after 5 days is that a promise?"
Jason agreed,"deal!"