Chapter 5 - Ibuki's Place

A/N: OKAY WOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS THX FOR LIKING IT U GIVE ME ENCOURAGEMENT (ALSO HAPPY PRIDE IM SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN DEAD)

You heard some shuffling before Ibuki answered, her bright smile greeting you warmly.

"Hai (Y/N) Chan!!", She beamed.

"Hey Ibuki!", You greeted her back.

She let you step into her house, which looked suprisingly normal, the walls and baige color and pretty normal furniture. She took you to her bedroom, and that's when the whole "normal house" thing dropped. Her bedroom was brightly colored. She had bright neon pink walls with a bunch of decals plastered onto the wall, most of the decals being music related.

Ibuki walked towards her desk and grabbed a sticky note and grabbed one of her pencils and wrote something down on it. She then took it and stuck it on a wall next to a heart decal. You walked towards the sticky note and saw what Ibuki Wrote; " Mikan + (Y/N) "

You blushed and took a few steps back while Ibuki smiled at you.

"Hmm, You're blushing, so it's either because your embaressed because you don't like Mikan or, you really do like her! And i'm reaaaallyy gravitating towards you liking her!~", Ibuki said cheerfully.

You shot her a glare, which didn't really look like a glare, more like a really blushy person telling someone to shut up, which was good enough for you.

Ibuki giggled at your expression, "It's nothing to be embaressed about! How about tomorrow you confess to her! I bet you 50 dollars she likes you back! Wait no! 60! No! 100!!!", She said, pratically bouncing.

"Ibuki I would really appreciate it if you kept this between us. I don't....want Mikan finding out about it, I don't want to, you know..lose the friendship I have with her."

Ibuki smiled and pretended to zip her lips, "Top secret, gotcha!", Ibuki turned around and jumped on her bed. She turned to you and said, "Oh and by the way...Mikan is kinda catching on that you like her soooo...."

"WHAT", You yelled.

Ibuki smiled, "It's okay, it's only a thought, she doesn't actually know it..."

.

.

.

.

"Yet.", Ibuki pulled out her phone and began texting someone.

You quickly caught onto what she was doing and ran to her, trying to snatch her phone out of her hands. However, since she was a couple inches taller than you, she would hold the phone as high as she could and even jump up occasionally.

She said what she typed out loud, "Hai Mikan! was wondering if you could go to (Y/N)'s house tomorrow after school, there's going to be a surprise! "

She hit send.

"Ibuki! I'm not ready to tell her that I like her yet!"

"Relax, you're gonna be fiiiine I have a lil' somethin up my sleeve it's gonna go according to plan!", Ibuki gave you a playful wink and walked to her door, opening it.

"Let's go to your house and prepare!"

"Okay, yeah sure, let me vomit first.", You said, heading towards the bathroom.

///

sorry for the sucky chapter but I had to get it out as soon a possible! I'm going to be more dead for the next two weeks because I'll be pretty busy. Cya