Chapter 25

"I brought hot cocoa. Drink it. If you ever do something like this again. "

I Sat up. Thanks to Cami locked door doesn't mean anything anymore. I forgot all about that.

"I have a warm bath ready for you. Jeremy called me a few minutes ago on the whole thing. Rose... Why'd you leave without your coat?"

Oh clearly you didn't get the full story. I took the cup drinking it little by little feeling the heat go threw my body.

"Rose. Tell me."

I smiled at her." I felt embarrassed for being there. So I left. I didn't want to cause another scene like this morning so I left immediately." I lied easily.

She sighed." He didn't mind about that. He actually seemed sad that he had forgotten. I for one thought maybe you grew out of it."

I laughed at that.

She frowned." Rose I'm not joking around."

"I know its just you say grow out of it and I just think of how you grew out of your fear of spiders."

She shivered." That's a low blow Rose."

I smiled at her. Playing along with the pretend reminising normal sister things.

I took my bath looking at my hair. Maybe I should cut it.

Not like it matters anyhow.

He already has someone.

"Rose the phone."

I got out wrapping the towel around myself. I stopped. Sometimes Jeremy is here. I have to dress. Crap I dried off and fell.

Damn it that hurt.

I hurried to get dressed Juliyah walked in.

"Here Ronnie wants to talk to you." I looked at the phone as if it were a deadly weapon.

I would try to say I'm not home but Jay would want an explanation,deal with it.

I grabbed it." Hello?"

His urgent voice attacked my eardrum." You okay? You made it home? Why you leave? I couldn't find you. It's freezing out how could you forget your damn coat? You really need to start thinkin. Are you feeling sick? You meet any weirdos out there? "

I sighed my heart fell to my stomach again. I like Cami voice but right now. It's not comforting.

Not like it usually is." I'm fine I'm sleepy bye."

I Hung up and gave it back to Juliyah. She put her hand on her hip.

I know its not fair. It's not right for me to be like this to him. After all he's done for me.

I'm the worst. I hurried to my room sleeping in my lonely bed imagining the days where I could hear him breathing next to me. The days that were always hot because he's like a freaking heater. Probably because he's always moving. As my eyes shut I heard a whisper his voice.

"Resistance is futile teddy bear."

My eyes opened at the memory.

It's sad.

It'll only be a memory.

Nothing but a memory.

------------------------

Juliyah must still be asleep. I was up still. I barely slept I took a shower got dressed and was out the door before Juliyah could do her daily banging on my door. I waited outside of the school feeling tired and hurt.