Kidnapped

I wandered around the manor calling  out Archer's name "Where is that stupid servant!!" I checked everywhere. And he was still nowhere to be found!!

"Archer!! You better not be making fun of me!!" I sighed rubbing my arm. I bet he was just looming over me teasing about my stupidity.

That's when I heard a rattle outside. Was Archer taking the garbage perhaps? Great, now I felt stupid talking to myself the entire time.

Furious, I marched outside and slam the door wide open, feeling the cold air prick my skin. "Archer!! Did you not hear me call for you a thousand times!!"

No one answered, was that silly servant playing, Hide and seek!! I am sick of this little game!!

Suddenly the door closes shut. "Archer... Stop scaring me.." I started to get really nervous. I frantically turned the knob of the door, only to find it lock. I don't remember locking it at all!!

"Tohsaka~"
The familiar tone slurred into my ear. I clench my teeth. So Archer wasn't here.

"If you be a good little girl I won't kill you.. only kill your servant!! How does that sound!!" The blue haired servant crept out of the shadows.

I scold at him,
"Who's your servant anyways?"

Shinji smiled his wicked smile, "Oh? She's right behind you!!"

I flinched before I could even turn around a sack was thrown over my head covering me as wires we're intertwines around my wrist. Carefully but quickly, strong arms carry me. I scream and thrashed around but I choked from a gauge they had given me.

"Where should we put her master?" A women's voice. The voice was beautiful but soft as if she was inferior.

"The car you idiot!! Gosh how did I end up with such a stupid servant like you!!" I could hear his steps fading away.

The women carrying me walked a few steps them carefully put me in the car. Before I could scream the trunk shut, locking it and my screams was heard by none.

"Don't tell Rin..." I whispered my headache starts to die down.

Saber muscles tenses, "But you aren't well!! Surely she could do something to at least ease the pain!!"

Before I could even respond, a scream broke loose. Was that.. Rin?

I stand up quickly, Saber did so as well. "Archer was that your master?"

I nod "only one person can have such a high pitched scream, she probably cut herself or-"

"Archer!!"
Saber points at the streets, I rush to her side to see two people on the road. One with pink hair, must be a servant. She was carrying a sack that was moving, No... That can't be..

I looked over to who I think is her master, who had... Blue hair..

I clenched my fist, Shinji!!

Without thinking I jumped from the rooftop to the road, Saber yelling followed after.

Both of them had already gotten into the car, both of my swords appeared by my side. I launched onto the hood of the car and stabbed my blade ripping it open.

A girlyish shriek filled my ears, then I realize it was Shinji instead of Rin. How did this guy get a servant?

"RIDER!! HELP ME!!" He yelled at the women driver. So the servant was a rider class?

Before I could even react, the Hood exploded and a chain swerved into my direction. I yelped and clinged onto the side of the car.

I looked up to see the servant looming over me with her pink hair flowing on her back and her daggers and chains in her hands.

Her chains wraps around my waist and with a strong tug throws me into the side of the road.

I hit the ground as I looked at the car fleeing the scene the servant with a little smile played on her lips.

Dammit!!

I wanted to break into a run and run after them but another shot of pain burst into my skull. I wince and my knee hits the floor.

"Archer!!" An annoying voice calls for me, I turn around to see Shirou and Saber running to me.

"Are you alright?" He says with a worried expression on his stupid face.

I shrug him off then stand up "she's gone.." Fuck.. she's gone...

Saber looks over my shoulder "It'll be alright..."

"NO IT WON'T!!" I look back at them. "If that little bastard even touches her. I'll kill him, rip his tongue out, stab him till he can't breathe!!"

Saber puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "That makes two of us.."