Roxas Eragon

Hey guys! Firestorm40 here. Just doing a quick profile for my oc, Roxas, from my Fairy Tail story 'Fairy Tail - Legend of Roxas' Hope you all like it!

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"

Roxas Eragon is the main protagonist of the of 'Fairy Tail - Legend of Roxas' story, and a Fox Slayer of Fairy Tail, as well as a member of Team Chaotic. He is a brave and heroic boy who is extremely loyal to his friends, valuing his friendship with them above all else. He is an optimist and has a strong sense of justice, enabling him to take charge of his group when no one else can. However, he is rather oblivious at times, and is often quick to anger whenever he's confused, and is quite childish at times. He is also quite impulsive, as he tends to jump into things without thinking them through beforehand.

Nickname: Foxboy, Whiskers, Kurama, Daddy (by Anaire), A.R.E, Arcues' Boy, Porcupine

Voiced by: Johhny Bosch
                   Luke Manriquez (English, age four
                   Miyu Irino(Japanese)
                   Luke Manriquez (English, age four) 

Gender: Male

Race: Kitsune/Human

Alignment: Good

Affiliation: Team Chaotic

Hair Color: Sliver

Skin Color: Tan

Eye Color: Blue

Affiliation: Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Location: Left Shoulder

Occupation: Mage

Relatives: Arceus (Father)
                   Selena Eragon (Mother)
                    Xionara Eragon (Older Sister)

Counterpart: Roxas Erebeus

Appearance/Attire: Roxas is a lean, muscular young man of average height with tan skin, blue eyes, spiky sliver-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines; His trademark characteristic are the three whisker markings on his cheeks, due to his Kitsune heritage. His mani outfit consists of a black, high-collared sleeveless shirt; Over this, he wore a jacket, this one half-zipped and white, with black on the bottom and a black hem on each sleeve. This jacket's collar was gray and folded back. Two wrist bands with a red edges and a white middle line were on his arms. He wore dark brown pants have very large, black pockets, and are held up by a red belt belt. His white shoes were gray on the bottom and top, with three black stripes on each side and yellow laces. He also wears a golden pendant around his neck, which holds a picture of he and Lucy.

After his oufit is destroyed, during his rampage in Magnolia Town, Roxas obtains a new outit. He now wears a off-white, short-sleeved jacket with a red collar lined with black and accented with black checkers. Under it he wears a sleeveless black zip-up jacket, with the zipper resembling the nobody symbol. He wears two-toned jeans, that are charcoal colored around the top, but beige beginning halfway through his thigh. On his left hand, he has a wristband with a black-and-white checkered pattern and two similar finger coverings, a black one on his index finger and a white one on his middle finger.

In the year X791, Roxas' attire changes again. He then wears a white and black-lined jacket, with black leather on the bottom sides, a silver collar, gray lines on his sleeves, and deep black rings around his upper arms and cuffs. He wore a gray T-shirt underneath, and his golden pendant. He also wore blue fingerless gloves. He had on a belt with a silver buckle underneath his jacket, which held two pieces of black cloth, though more sturdy. Each cloth had Fairy Tail's symbol on them. He wore black pants, and tall leather boots with metallic soles and black rings around the middle of each legging. Finally, after some thought, Roxas placed his cross-straps around each leg, forming an X on them.

In X792, Roxas is seen wearing a sleeveless, white zip-up tank-top with double zippers, and a black vest over it with a blue separating the two colors and decorated with four silver buttons. He sports a white thick band on his left wrist, and the finger coverings on his right hand, baggy black pants held up by a black belt covered with square spike studs. He wears a pair of yellow-laced, white sneakers with gray lining and soles, and three black stripes on the sides

Personality: Kind, brave, heroic, athletic, friendly, funny, stubborn, adventurous, optimistic, dreamy, mischievous, naïve, loyal, selfless, big-hearted, protective, caring, innocent

Likes: Lucy, Hanging Out with his Friends, Helping others, His Friends, Challenges, Adventures, Making New Friends, Explore Places, Playing a Guitar, Break-dancing, Relaxing, Maturity, Nature and Environment, Patience, Peace and Serenity, Looking at the Sunset and Looking at the Moon.

Dislikes: Evil, His friends being in Danger, Anyone Threatening his Friends (especially Lucy and Anaire) , Losing, Lies, Being unable to help others, Seeing Anyone Cry, Giving Up, His Enemies, Anyone getting Hurt or Injured, Being used or tricked

Magic: Fox Slayer Magic
             Nine-Tails' Magic Mode
             Fox Slayer King Mode                                                                            
             Fox Avatar Mode
             A.R.E Mode

Powers/Abilities:

Nine-Tails' Howl

Nine-Tails' Sacred Fist

Nine-Tails' Blazing Claw

Nine-Tail's Whip Attack

Nine-Tail's Magic Arms

Nine-Tails' Magic Transfer

Nine-Tails' Bullet Flare

Nine-Tails' Aura Cloak

Nine-Tails' Negative Sensing

Fox Slayer Secret Art:
Spiraling Shuriken,
Twin Shuriken
Fox King Bomb
Kurama Cannon

Super Speed

Enhanced Jump

Enhanced Durability

Enhanced Stamina

Healing Factor

Enhanced Super Strength

Natural Charisma

Agility

Durability

Enhanced and Extreme Reflexes

Acrobatic

Hand-to-Hand Combat

Breakdance Skills

Swordsmanship

Leadership