RWBYK Vol.3 Trailer

(The trailer begins with over a montage of scenes from RWBY Volumes 1, 2 and 2.5).

Ozpin: Ruby Rose. What is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby: I want to be a Huntress.

Ozpin: You want to slay monsters?

Glynda: They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Blake: Grimm invasions, violent extremists, a destructive sociopath, a crazed lunatic...

Teams RWBYK, Aptus and JNPR sit at a table at the Vytal Festival fairgrounds, intercut with footage of Adam meeting with Cinder, Emerald and Mercury.

Pyrrha: We should be looking forward to a fight with actual guidelines, and not... well... murderers.

Qrow approaches Beacon Academy, confronting Weiss and Winter Schnee, who are flanked by a squad of Atlesian Knight-200 androids. Intercut with footage of Cinder in casual clothes at the spectator stands of Amity Colosseum, spectating the Vytal Festival Tournament.

Qrow: You sent me to get intel on our enemy. And I'm telling you... Our enemy is here.

Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood and Qrow confer in Ozpin's office, gathered around a holographic display of Vale.

Ironwood: So then, what would you suggest we do?

Ozpin: I suggest we find our guardian. There's no telling when their next move will be.

Cut to wide shot of Ruby standing at a cliff's edge, packed spectator stands, and Mercury and Emerald walking casually past Team RWBYK. Then, cut to Oobleck and Port as presenters of the Vytal Tournament.

Port: And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for... Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament!

SonicBlade Studios 

.

(The next scene shows Team RWBYK taking on Team ABRN.)

.

Cinder: When the first shots are fired...

.

(The next scene shows Jaune and Pyrrha sitting out Beacon's hall, enjoying each other's company.)

.

(The next scene shows Weiss and Damian walking through a panic crowd; all running in the opposite direction of them.)

.

Cinderwho do you think you can trust?

.

(The next scene shows Weiss and Winter embracing one another lovingly.)

.

Pyrrha: This wasn't how things were supposed to happen!

.

(The next scene shows Pyrrha looking at Penny's broken body with shock and horror.)