RWBYK: War of Worlds 2

(Cue "Avengers: Infinity War Trailer 2" Music)

(The first scene shows an upside down shot of a city that is closely resembled as Beacon; the camera slowly turning clockwise. Off in the distance, you could barely see a red glowing object falling from the sky.)

.

(The screen fades out, as a voice of a young woman is heard in the background.)

.

?: Throughout my knowledge of him, he only ever had one goal:

.

(The next scene shows Primus, Winter, Aptus, Luxus and Blake all looking up at something above off-screen.)

.

(The screen fades out again.)

.

?: To gain my power if the Oracle and purge the world of light

.

(The next scene shows Cobalt looking through his window; it's reflection showing the same object blazing through the sky.)

.

(The scene fades out once more.)

.

?: If he succeeds in capturing me...

.

(The next scene shows a close-up shot of a gauntlet filled with a bright white sphere. The hand slowly curls into a fist.)

.

?: ...the world will plunged into eternal darkness

.

(The next scene shows a shadowed figure holding someone in the air, his/her legs only being seen; followed by a snap of someone's neck and a scream of a young woman's voice echoing in the background.)

.

?: Just like that.

.

(The next scene shows Ky and Onyx sitting together on a couch; seemingly listening to the young woman telling her story. Onyx looked serious, while Ky looked a bit confused.)

.

Ky: Who are you talking about?

.

(The next scene reveals Namine answering the bluenette's question, as she looked out through a glass window.)

.

Namine: Gabirel

.

(The next scene shows the Underworld King himself, lifting his helmet off his head.)

.

SonicBlade40 Presents...

.

(The next scene shows Albus and Kai, jumping out of their bus as it stops.)

.

(We then see them running towards the kingdom.)

.

(The next scene shows a floating, spiraling, technological advanced ship above a city.)

.