Chapter Seven: Back to Work

Taehyung's POV
I had to go back to work today. I didn't want to, but I know I have to. I walk into the office. The pain in my chest intensified. How much is she hurting? I walked into the observation room. "Taehyung, you're not supposed to be in this room." Yoongi said. "I just wanted to make sure she's--" I start and begin to look toward the window. When I saw her I wanted to cry. My eyes widened. Her hand was on her chest her face crunched in pain. How cracked was her heart now? Heat made this worse was.... It was my fault. I turned my back. "I can't..." I whispered and walked out. I took a deep breath. I saw Jin. "You're a liar." I muttered. "... You saw her didn't you." He said. I nod. "What's happening, to her? How are her vitals? What's wrong with her? Why isn't she getting better?" I bombarded. "We don't know." He said. "I think I know." I said. "What is it?" He asked. I look up at him and glare. "You. You don't deserve to know." I said walked away.

Jin's POV
"He hates me." I said as I walked into the Observation room." I said. "Taehyung?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah." I replied. "What did he say?" JungKook asked. "I asked what he thought was wrong with her, then he glared at me and said 'You. You don't deserve to know.' Then walked away." I explained. "Daaaannngggg." Yoongi muttered.