Chapter eleven (✔️)

Start from the beginning

Now she was done, but she was wearing the cooking apron, when the doorbell rings.

Ragini jumped in happiness, she runs to the door. But before she opens the door she looked just once into the mirror and adjusted her hair. She took a deep breath and opens the door for her husband.

Laksh smiles looking at her. She hugs him without thinking twice. He was very happy about her reaction after seeing him.

She broke the hugs and closed the door behind him. She hugs him from back as she was missing him a lot.

Laksh likes that he smiles at her. Ragini then saw what she did.

Ragini immediately broke the kiss. "Laksh ji give me your coat"

Laksh was confused. "Ragini relax what happen?!"

Ragini doesn't wanted to tell him. "You won't give me. Come! Come!!" She was pulling him into the bedroom and was taking off his clothes.

Laksh was very confuse. "Ragini what are you doing?! Why are you?" *Hahaha* "Ragini it tickles.. stop!"

She took off his coat first and cleanse it as she mistakenly dusted it with her hug. Then she thought that she already start she will take off his whole clothes.

Laksh was surprised that just because of this small thing she got nervous and now she is ready to make him 'naked'.

Laksh stopped her. "Ragini I can do it by myself"

Ragini pouts. "Haan Haan I know you can! But do you really want that or do you want me to help you daily?"

Laksh pulls her by her waist. He kisses her lips which she reciprocate with so much passion that Laksh had problems to control himself. They broke the kiss and Ragini made him wear the home wear.

 They broke the kiss and Ragini made him wear the home wear

Laksh was holding her tight. He was back hugging her, while she was leading him to the dinning table.

Ragini was cutely looking at him. "You know from today on, I will make you wear your clothes"

Laksh was confused. "Why? I can wear my clothes!"

Ragini nods. "Haan you can, but my hands are much softer and my closeness is much better than anything else"

He bites her on her neck.

"Laksh ji..!" She moans his name.

Laksh smiles mischievously. "It is my right to give you the love you need. Now tell me Ragini how are you?"

She smiles looking at him. "Laksh what you think?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Ragini I'm currently thinking nothing, because something else is taking my attention and that is you! As soon as I'm with you, I lose myself in you. You are my priority in every way". Ragini smiles, she made him sit on the chair and serves him the food.