💋😇

(Lele In mm^)

Quincy Pov:
Morning☀️
When I woke up I did my morning routine and left my room and went in the kitchen. I didn't see Zaria so I knew her fat ass was still sleep.
I was bout to make me some cereal but my doorbell ringed. I opened it and it was my nigga Glizzy.

"Wassup," I said shaking him up then lettin him in

"Nun nigga but we gotta talk," he said sitting onna couch.
"Ight hol up," I said goin in the kitchen and quickly making me some cereal. I walked back in the living room and saw Glizzy feet on my table.
"Bitch if you don't get yo shit off my table," I said pushing his leg then sitting down eating my cereal.
"So wassup," I said looking at him.
"The boys told me what happened so why the cops on yo ass," he said starting to look serious.
"So this what happened—
Zaria Pov:
I woke up and look to the side and saw Lele on her phone.
"Bitch it was a whole guest room that u could've slept in," I said looking away.
"Your bed for comfortable," she said.
I got up and did my morning routine. After I got out the shower I put this on.

I looked and in the mirror taking a quick pic

"Damn my ass look kinda fat," I mumbled while Lele burst in the bathroom and started brushing her teeth.
When she was done we both went downstairs and saw Quincy had a friend.
"He kinda cute," Lele whispered to me.
"Girl hop on," I whispered back. We went to the couch and sat down.
Quincy groaned when he saw us.
"Introduce me to your friend," Lele said staring at him. The dude winked at her and she giggled. I mentally rolled my eyes.
"No," Quincy said getting up and going to the basement. I decided to follow because I felt like annoying him. I walked slowly downstairs for he couldn't hear me. He licked his lips then put a code in and it opened up something with hella guns. I gasped. This like some movie type shit.
He turned around quick asf and facepalmed. I ran to where the guns at and picked one up.
"This is sooo cool," I said cheesing as he took the gun away from me.
"You so irritating big head ass little girl," he said while groaning. "What u got these guns for," I said still looking at the guns.
"None of yo business," he said closing it back. I pouted. He don't never tell me nothing. I stomped upstairs and he followed me. I suddenly saw Lele and Quincy friend coming from a room.
Bitch I almost threw up.
"EWWWWW what was y'all doin," I said.
"Ohhh nothing," she said winking at me. Quincy just shook his head. His friend was about to leave.
"Nigga if u play my cousin I'm beating yo ass," he said as he shook him up. The dude nodded and left.
"Lele u ready to go," I asked. She nodded.
"Wait wait wait where y'all finna go,"Quincy said bein nosey.
"To her house," I said looking at him.
"I'm going too"
After he basically begged to come with us after I said no I finally gave in. He was the one driving. We was listing to Hardway by Derez. I noticed Quincy phone kept going off so I grabbed his phone about to see who and he snatched it.
"This bitch always texting my phone," he mumbled looking at his phone then back on the road.
I laughed a little bit. When he pulled up to Lele house I jumped out the car and practically walked in the house while they was behind me. I saw her momma.
"Hey ma," I said.
"Hey baby," she said as I walked in Lele room and layed on her bed. Quincy came after me and jumped on me.
"Moooooveeee," I screamed trynna breath. Damn this nigga was heavy.

Author Note:
Give feedback❣️