The Party Manfred

Start bij het begin

Eric stood outside a door in the end of the hall. Tugging unsuccessfully on the handle.

"Shit!" he muttered, banging hard on the door. "Lucas? LUCAS? Are you there? Open up!"

"That won't fucking work!" I grumbled, shoving him to the side. I banged on the door, louder. "Joseph? Do you hear me you waste of space?" I yelled through the door, Eric paling beside me. He doesn't know about Joseph's antics. "If you fucking dare hurt Lucas you, better pray to God, Satan and fucking Priapus that I don't rip your dick off!"

Sean sneaked up beside me, gesturing to a couple of bobby-pins laying in his hands. I stepped aside, letting him pick the lock. It was a slow process, but the door was locked and Eric didn't seem to have another key. A loud crash from inside the room startled us all. Eric became erratic.

"LUCAS!" was all he yelled before pushing Sean to the ground, and began using his whole body as a ram. Over and over he slammed into the door. I could only watch as his shoulder slowly became red from the force. Suddenly the door flew open, or rather, it broke from its hinges. Eric stumbled inside, but froze at the sight in front of him. Sean and I pushed past him, coming to stand next to him. I saw red.

On the bed, beaten and bloody, was Lucas. He was stark naked, angry scratch marks covering his whole back. Some of them were bleeding. Above him was Joseph, pants down to his ankles, dick in his hand. Lucas was laying face down, and if it wasn't for the small shakes of his shoulders, I would have thought that he was dead. The tip of Joseph was poking Lucas' bum. I barely noticed how Eric disappeared from my side. However, I did notice how the window had a large hole in it.

Eric grabbed Joseph by his collar, ripping him away from Lucas and down to the floor. I wasted no time to rush to Lucas' side. An ugly tie was tied around his wrists, so hard that his hands were turning gray. Panic struck me and I quickly untied him. Somehow he reacted faster than me. Pain erupted in the left side of my face, my head whipping around from the impact. I gathered myself quickly though, looking down on Lucas' face. His eyes were blown wide, red-rimmed and swollen from tears, blood was running down his nose, dying the gag in his mouth red. That was the next thing to be burnt. I carefully let the piece of cloth slip out of his mouth, worried that it had hurt him. When his eyes became focused, new tears welled up in his eyes.

"Ma-manny?" he croaked out. I smiled at him, pulling my hoodie over my head, giving it to him. When he didn't make any move to accept it, I carefully helped him slip it over his head, guiding his arms through the holes.

"Oh, Luke," I cooed and brought him into my arms. "Everything is going to be fine. So, shhh. I'm here Luke, no one will hurt you. Eric is here too, he would never let anybody hurt you, would he?" a small shake of his head was enough to calm my mother hen nerves. If only a little.

Lucas was shivering violently, maybe because of the broken window... speaking of that, I looked over to it. Sean was standing in front of it, gaping. Suddenly a person tumbled in, the blue mop of hair giving away the identity.

"Where is the motherfucker?" he shouted, I realised that he must have seen the rape attempt, maybe even the abuse. I glanced to the side, to where Eric had thrown Joseph. It barely looked humane. Eric was straddling Joseph, punching him rapidly. Joseph's face was barely recognizable under all blood, as which Eric's fists were covered in. Odd noticed me, and Lucas in my embrace and hurried towards me. From outside the window I heard more shouts. Odd's "idea" slowly dawned on me. I would bet my left testicle that the others were on each other's shoulders, letting Odd climb to the window.

As Odd sat down next to me, I let him handle Lucas as I stood up. I needed to stop Eric. He was still punching Joseph when I approached them. I tried to be civil.