Tears threatened to fall down my face.

"Don't do this."

"But you already did something when you didn't obey my wishes." He said, leaving the room. I knew Ayesha was giving us an apologetic look before chasing after him. I walked over and shut the door.

"Jillian we can't keep doing this to him." Klay told me , sitting down on the bed with his head in his hands.

"But what about us ?"

"There can't be an us right now." 

My heart instantly broke in my chest.

"Klay don't do this to me."

"I don't want to. But he's more important to your life than me."

"No, please don't leave me. I'll do anything , just don't leave me." I begged on the verge of breaking down.

" I'm sorry J."

He put on his clothes and his shoes.

"Trust me, I want to be with you but it's not working out for us right now." He whispered.

"I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." He said before giving me a soft kiss and walking out my door, taking my heart with him. 

I lost the love of my life.

I whipped the fallen tears and grabbed my phone, calling one person that I knew would pick up.

"Hello ?"

"Jelissa ?"

"Stop Dray. What's wrong ?"

"Can I stay at your house ?"

"My door is always open, what's going on ?"

"I just can't stay here anymore. I'll be over in an hour." I told her before hanging up. I sighed, wiping my tears again.  I grabbed a suitcase and threw everything I could in it.  I left the bed a mess and put my phone in my pocket.  I walked out and called an Uber. 

"Auntie ?"

I turned to see Riley standing there, holding some fruit snacks in her hand. I wiped my tears and gave her a soft smile.

"Why are you crying ?"

"Come here."

She walked over and I bent over, picking her up and holding her close to my chest.

"I don't like when you sad. Where you going ?" She said, looking down at my suitcase.

"Auntie, gotta go somewhere for awhile."

"No I don't want you to leave. I like you staying here with me."

"Listen, me and your daddy got into an argument and I'm not gonna be here for awhile. Just know Auntie loves you so so much and it's not your fault okay ?"

She nodded and kissed my cheek like I always do her.

"Love you too." She told me. I placed her back down.

"Go upstairs and play with your mommy and daddy okay ?"

She nodded and went back upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase and left to the Uber that was waiting for me. I gave them the address and pulled up to Jelissa's house about twenty minutes after. I grabbed my suitcase and knocked on the door. She opened the door and saw my face.

"What happened ?" She asked with worry.

"I just want to go to sleep."

"O-Okay. " She told me. She led me to one of her guest rooms and I dropped my bag.  I took a shower and put on some new clothes. 

I sat on the bed and went through my phone when I came across a picture of me and Klay smiling and laughing that Trayce took.

"Babe, I have a joke to tell you."

"Klay, it can't be corny."

"It's not."

"Okay what is it ?"

"Why can't cannibals eat clowns ?"

"Why ?"

"Because they taste funny." He said before bursting out in laughter. Tears started falling down his face and he bent over holding his stomach. I laughed with him before I snorted. I stopped laughing and covered my mouth.

"Did you snort ?"

"No."

"Haha. You snorted." He said, laughing at me. I grabbed a spoon and threw it at him, hitting his temple. He groaned and stumbled over to me.

"Now if I hit you it would be considered abuse."

"You better not." 

Klay smirked and his hand slammed against my back, causing it to sting. I reached down and grabbed his balls with my left hand.

"Okay you win." He immediately said and I let go. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips.

"I sometimes wonder how God is real but then I look you and I know he's real."

I smiled at him and that caused him to smile also. A flash went off and we looked in the direction to see Trayce taking a picture with Crystal beside him.

"Did we interrupt ?"

I sighed and started going through more pictures. I didn't realize I was sitting in the dark until my phone died. I looked up and saw it was nine on the cable box in here. I got up and walked outside the door. I went downstairs into the kitchen to see Draymond kissing all up on her.  He was talking in her ear and rubbing on her ass as her face started turning red. She noticed me and instantly pulled away.

"Hey how you feeling ?"

"Jesus Christ why do you look like that ?" Draymond asked me.

"I'm sad and unhappy and I will look like this probably for the rest of my life since the only thing that kept me happy now wants nothing to do to me. I'm going back to sleep." I said, grabbing a handful of snacks and drinks and going back upstairs into the room that I would never leave.