five

"Is Yanchen treating you well?" Ruibin suddenly asked as my fake boyfriend walked away to buy some ice cream.

I nodded, trying to come up with an answer, "He does. He's very sweet and caring."

Ugh, feels like I'm gonna puke myself to death if I continue saying sweet words about him.

"Have you met his ex girlfriend yet?" Lifen adds.

"Nope. And I don't think I'm planning to,"

Ruibin was about to say something but Yanchen arrived, "Hey, why are you interrogating my girlfriend?"

"We want to get to know her better," Lifen says with a soft voice.

Ruibin smiled a bit and stood up, "Lifen, why don't we leave these two lovebirds alone?"

Lifen's grin almost reached her ears as she nodded and walked away, holding on Ruibin's hands.

I slumped myself back in my seat, "I thought this was supposed to be fun."

"It is." Yanchen handed me the ice cream. "Now eat up. Before it melts."

"Like my feelings for Zheng Ruibin..." I trailed off, looking at the ice cream.

Yanchen twitched his mouth and pointed at the ferris wheel, "If it makes you feel any better, you want to ride that one?"

I widen my eyes, "With Ruibin?!?!?!"

He suddenly flicked my forehead, "Idiot. Do you want Lifen to kill me?"

I sulked again, "Then no. Just leave me alone. I wanna eat in peace."

I heard Yanchen sigh. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the rides, "Woah, woah, wait. Where are you taking me?"

Yanchen smirked, "To have fun."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the roller coaster went up. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH ZHOU YANCHEN!!!!!!"

"And yet you're holding on to me like it's a life and death situation," He chuckled.

"Oh, shit, shit! We're going down. We're going down!!!" I exclaimed more, holding Yanchen's arm.

"Yanchen!!!!!!" That was the last thing I screamed out before the coaster did its twist and turns. I feel like the ice cream I ate is going to come out in any minute.

"That was fun!" Yanchen smiled, removing the. "Wanna do it again?"

I quickly removed mine and kneeled on the ground, "Oh, dear land, I will never take you for granted ever again."

I heard a snapped on the phone. Yanchen took a picture of me, well what should I expect?

"It's my new screen saver," He said, putting the phone back in his pocket.

I waited till my heart calmed down before dragging Yanchen to another ride. And this one isn't as intense as before.

"No," He said, crossing his arms.

"Aww, come on," I pleaded, pointing at the ride.

"Out of all the ones here you could pick, you chose that."

"I love riding it,"

"What are you, six years old?" He scratched his head and pulled me away, but I pulled him back.

"Come on! Stop over reacting!" I held his hand as we lined up to get tickets.

It was finally our turn and I could see Yanchen's distressed face. I clicked my tongue, did he forget that I'm doing him a favor? All I want is to ride this.

"Hey, aren't you too old to ride the carousel?" We suddenly heard a little kid about 9 years old calling out to Yanchen.

"I am." He nods.

"Then why are you here?" The kid tilted his head, showing his puffy cheeks. I just want to pinch them so bad.

I spotted Yanchen's smile finally appearing, "Because my girlfriend's favorite ride is this one and I wanted to support her,"

I raised my eyebrows but before I could snapped at him, the young boy poked my hands, "Are you happy that he's riding the carousel with you?"

I peeked at Yanchen again and saw his head turn away. I smiled and nodded at the kid, "I am,"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"See? That wasn't so bad!" I grinned as we walked out of the exit.

"Head. Spinning. Circles." Yanchen said, losing his balance as he gripped my shoulders. "I need to sit down."

"Where? There are no chairs nearby." I said, looking around. All the chairs were packed.

"Find me one," He whispered.

"Okay, I have an idea." I held onto him and walked to the nearest tree. I set him down as he leaned on the trunk.

"Ahh, that's better. Thanks,"

I rolled my eyes and I opened my phone to see messages from Bangbang and Yanyu. I pressed Yanyu's contact and called her.

"What's with the sudde -"

"Where are you?!"

"Wow, I didn't realize we were greeting like that."

"I'm serious. Some people said they saw you and Yanchen together?"

I spotted Yanchen lying on the grass, "Yeah, I'm with him. Why?"

I heard Yanyu's faint "oh" in the background. She's suddenly confusing me. "Nevermind,"

"Wait," I called out to her before she ended the call. "She hung up on me."

Yanchen stood up and did some stretching, "Who was that?"

"Yanyu," I answered putting the phone back in my pocket. "She said people saw us together."

Yanchen widend his eyes, "Really? Nice. Then that means the plan must be working."

I rolled my eyes at him, "I still think it's the worst plan."

He smirked and leaned in, "But you still agreed to it."

"That's because you wouldn't leave me alone!" I exclaimed, pushing him away. "Now move back and don't get too close or else your stupidity is gonna rub off on me."