Dirty Little Secret

Start from the beginning

"Just get your shower and I'll explain later, when we can be alone,'' Vinny said. ''OK bye now,'' he said before closing the door, leaving Ricky with his thoughts.

He wondered why Vinny was acting so strange and asking those questions. It could be cause he's a good friend, right? But what did he mean by ''I'll explain later"? Ricky thought about this while taking a nice, hot shower. The warmness really helped relax his muscles. He almost didn't want to leave, but at the same time, he desperately wanted to talk to Vinny about whatever it was he wanted to talk about.

He shut the water off, instantly missing the feel of it running down his aching body. He got out and grabbed a towel from under the sink, where Vinny had told them they would be, and wrapped himself up. He secured the towel in place by twisting the top corner of it and shoving it down the piece against his chest. Now he had to deal with his hair. He grabbed the bottle of spray Vinny left behind and sprayed some in his hair. He then grabbed the comb and started to comb out his hair. It took him a good twenty minutes to get it all combed out, but he eventually did it. He then heard a knock on the door.

"C-come in,'' he said quietly.

He was relieved when he saw it was only Vinny.

"Our daddies said we could go on a picnic together today. Just us. I'll drive, unless you want to,'' Vinny said. ''Then we'll be alone.''

"Okay,'' Ricky said. ''When do you want to leave?" He asked.

"Whenever you're ready will work. Ryan's making us our lunch for it and our daddies went to the store to get some things for their lunch. How was de-messifying your hair by the way?'' Vinny asked with a laugh.

"Just peachy,'' Ricky fake smiled. ''It only took a whole gosh darn twenty minutes.''

Vinny laughed at this. He then threw something to Ricky. It was a key on a chain.

"W-whats this for?" Asked Ricky.

"One day, I'll tell you, but today is not the day,'' Vinny replied, walking behind Ricky to help him but the necklace on.

"Thanks Vinny,'' Ricky smiled. ''I'll get ready now so we can go,'' he said.

"OK, I'll be in the kitchen, waiting,'' replied Vinny.

"OK,'' Ricky said. He waited until Vinny left, then held up the key to look at it.

You sure are a mysterious dude, Vin. Ricky thought. He walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where he, Chris, and Ryan had slept. He looked at the bed and saw a note.

I ran home earlier while you were showering, and brought you some clean clothes. Oh and also, Devin and I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Ryan is packing you and Vinny's lunch, so if you need something, he is there. And if we're not back before you and Vinny leave, be careful and have fun. Is what the note read.