"Oh right. They were my friends you didn't know." She said calmly.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Mian. It's really not a big deal tho. I already told you about them aaaand I offered you to hang out with us but you refused. Let's talk later at lunch okay. I haven't start the class yet." She said and went to the teacher's table.

I can't concentrate on what the fuck she's explaining to the class because I'm really distracted.

After an eternity, the class ended and I pulled all of them to the cafeteria right away.

"Okay. Explain now." I know she's older than me but who cares?

"Okay well, remember the time I broke up with Hansol?" I nodded. "Well, I went to the park and they're the guys I met." She said.

"AH!!! They are the guys you told me who comforted you when you were crying! On Han River! Uhm...5 months ago! Right?!" I ask tugging on her arms.

"Ugh! So boring! Please explain it further!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed.

"Okay! It all started when...."

*FLASHBACK*

"Jihyo I'm really sorry. I hope you find someone better then me." He hugged for one last time and left me in the verge of tears. When he's not on my sight, I cried really hard that I didn't notice three guys at my back. They sit beside me.

"Uhmm... Miss are you okay?" Said the blonde haired girl.

"Uh yes I'm okay." I said while wiping my tears.

"You're not okay." The tallest one said.

"We didn't eavesdrop but we just heard your conversation." The guy with the mole on his bottom lips said.

"No, it's nothing really." I said while sniffing.

"It doesn't look like it's nothing." He said.

"Don't think too much Noona. I bet you can find someone better than him." The blonde said, smiling.

"Noona? Btw, I'm Jihyo." I said.

"I'm Jeongyeon." Said by the blonde.

"I'm Tzuyu." The tallest said.

"I'm Chaeyoung." The guy with the mole said while doing aegyo.

I laugh at his cuteness and ruffled his hair. We shook our hands one by one and I stood up.

" Let's go! I'll treat ya'll ice cream." I said poiting at an ice scream stall.

"Jinjja?!"

"Wahh!!!"

"Kamsamnida noona!"

"Aigoo! You guys are like kids. When you sat beside me I tought you guys were bunch of rapist. I've experience this before. Someone was about to rape me but my boyfriend... I mean ex boyfriend came in the right time." I said while chuckling sarcastically at the name of my ex.

"Don't mind him noona. He's a jerk for leaving you." Jeongyeon said.

"You're such a perfect girl but he chose to left you. He's not even that handsome, so it's his loss not yours. When you saw him again, act like you don't know him. Show him who's the boss!" Chaeyoung said while fist pumping.

We tell stories about each other and hangout just like normal group of friends. We keep on playing and teasing each other and we didn't realize the time.

"Oh? It's already 8:30?" Tzuyu said.

"8:30?!" I exclaimed.

"Wae noona?" Chaeyoung said.