Rejected (5)

MINA'S POV

"Okay I'm done. Let's go!" I said before going out of the house first. He got the car and we drove to school.

He park it on the school lot and open the passenger's door for me.

"Hey. Feel comfortable here 'kay? If someone ever gets in your way, don't hesitate if you're going to hurt them or not. Do whatever you want, you won't get expelled I swear." He nodded. We were outside the car talking.

"Why can't I get expelled here?" He ask.

"Momo's father owns the school." I said.

"Ah jinjja?! Okay then. I wouldn't hesitate to beat the crap out off you when you act childish again!" He said while clapping.

"Aish! But seriously, there's a lot of bitches and assholes here. And be careful too." I said.

"Okay? Thanks anyways. Let's go!" He said leading the way.

We were walking on the hallways holding hands when I hear the students gossiping.

'Is that Mina?'

'Are they a thing?'

'He stole Mina from me!'

'Wait Is he new here?'

We ignored all of them and continued walking when we saw Jackson and his group. Jackson, Bambam, Mark. Everyone is scared at them but Me, Momo and Sana isn't. He keep on hitting on us even though we rejected them multiple times.

"Look who's here. Hanging out with someone when she already has a boyfriend." Bambam said while looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung look at me and frown.

"Yah Mina! Who is he?" Bambam ask angrily.

"None of your business." I said coldly and was about to leave when he stop us.

"Don't hangout with anyone except me or I'll hurt you infront of many students. Got it?" He whispered but Chaeyoung heard it.

I didn't say anything but I flinched when he held my wrist tightly.

"GOT IT?!" He shouted and pushed me on the lockers.

"Leave me alone!" I said.

"Hey! That's enough!" I heard Chaeyoung shout and pulled Bambam's arm that's holding my wrist. And I heard the students gossiping too.

'Does he even know who he's talking to?'

'He really have the guts to do that huh?!'

'Well goodluck to him.'

"Hey are you new here? I don't think I saw you here before." Bambam ask when he already removed his hands on Chaeyoung's grip.

"So what if I'm new? Got a problem with that?" Chaeyoung said without even a hint of cowardness. The students gasp.

"Do you think you're brave enough? Do you know who we are?" He said and grabbed Chaeyoung's collar. He's not gonna hurt Chaeyoung right? Does he even know how to fight?

"No I don't. And I don't care." Chaeyoung said bravely while looking directly at Bambam's eyes.
Again. The students gasp. We were surrounded by students now. Great.

Bambam smirk and launch a punch on Chaeyoung's face. Chaeyoung manage to hold Bambam's arm and he twisted it and hit Bambam straight on the face. Chaeyoung threw Bambam at the floor while he was holding his face.

Jackson pushed Chaeyoung on the lockers but Chaeyoung flip them, now Jackson is the one leaning on the locker. Chaeyoung punch him on his buddy and give him a straight uppercut. Now he was laying on the floor while clutching his crotch.