And those are all the words of wisdom said by Kristen Coffee Taco, but the most famous quote spoken by her is "Chicken is liiiife".

^_^_^_^

Lia stepped onto the squishy wet grass as she made her way to her mother's coffin. There was a gravestone ready for her that read;

R.I.P

Kristen Coffee Taco

The Most Famous White Girl (With Much Sass.)

1995-2035

Lia sighed with sadness. This was all the witches fault! She was determined now more than ever to get them to take the curse back before anyone else dies.

"You okay Lia?" Tobias asked from behind her with a hand paced on her shoulder.

Lia turned to face him with tears in her hazel eyes that matched her mom's. "N-no" she said as her voice cracked.

Tobias hugged her to his chest and she poured her eyes out onto his suit. Tobias realized she was ruining his tux so he shoved her off of him. He noticed the hurt look on her face so he apologized and then let her cry on him again.

Damon shook his head violently as he tried to get the dead look of his mom out of his mind. She looked like a ratchet bitch. Her hair was matted with dried blood, a bullet hole was visible on her forehead, her once sparkling hazel eyes were turned into lifeless, cold ones, and her lips were parted so that a banana could fit in it....Kat must of put it there. It just freaked Damon out cuz he knew she was once his caring mother that was also his butler.

Kit and Kat held hands as they stuck Kristen's favorite banana in her mouth. She would've wanted it this way... with a banana. Kit looked at Kat with puppy dog eyes "K-Kat! I'm sooo sad!" she whined.

Kat nodded as a tear slipped out of her eye "We'll be strong after this though, Kit. Remember when mom lost her brother? She became tough! We can do that to!"

Kit smiled sadly as she blew her nose on Kat's sleeve. "YAS!" she yelled.

Dominik smiled a little as he approached Kristen's coffin. He took in a deep breath and peered in it. Upon him he saw his once beautiful wife that was also his best friend. They had a real connection. And the last words she said to him rang over and over in his head. She said he was a hot, old asshole. What a compliment! Scenes of them together when they were younger flashed through his mind.

~scenes~

Kristen was 6 and Dominik was 8. They played tag on repeat with Mike and Caitlin for 3 hours straight. Dominik spotted Kristen running around in circles with her little blue sundress waving in the air. Dominik smiled then tackled her to the ground. "Tag!" he exclaimed.

Kristen giggled breathlessly. "No fair! I was confused!" she complained.

Dominik shrugged "Your always confused though"

Kristen giggled more then turned serious. "Your my best fwend in the WHOLE wide world, right?" she asked as she used her big hazel puppy dog eyes on him.