×Only For You× Part 1

Pairing: George Washington (Daaad!) And (Y/n) (L/n)
Requested: scribble22
Prompt: 7. "Y-you! You're crazy!"
"Honey,I'm not crazy,I'm a psycho"
8. "You killed them all"
"Only for you,sweetie"
Warning: Oh boi you guessed it. Killing spree.
Time: Hamtime

× × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Hello,New York!

I just got off the ship and oh boy,I can tell that my new life is gonna be an adventure.

I walked around the city hoping that something interesting will come up.

And yep,something interesting is coming up. Emphasis on the word 'coming'.

I looked at the poster. Observing every single detail. It says that a guy named 'Thomas Jefferson' is coming back to Virginia.

I don't know who this 'Thomas Jefferson's guy is,but he seems to be popular and attractive too.

I grab the poster and tried to find a house so I can stay in it. Well,for the meantime.

As I was walking I saw a man with 4 men walking with him as well. The one with a general cap seems to be stressed while the others are probably trying to keep him sane.

"Sir,if you gave me the command of the battalion—" The short guy with a ponytail says.

"Hamilton,for the last time. I gave Charles Lee the command. You are my right hand man. You're supposed to help me. And not with the action kind of help." The one with a general cap states. I could see the short one, curse under his breath.

I start to walk away from the scene but the man who complained in his head called out to me.

"Excuse me,Miss. I know it sounds funny but I would like to know if you were looking for a job?" He says.  "Im Alexander Hamilton" Then he extends his arm for me to shake.

I gladly took it and nodded yes.  "I'm (Y/n)  (L/n)" I smile, Alexander smiles back as well.

"Your job is a nurse during the war. If that's okay with you...?" He asks. I nod my head,yes.

"Great! You could come with us back to camp right now" Alexander states, I just follow him back to camp.

Okay, I don't know how to heal people especially during a war but ya know, I'll do my best to get a job.

A while later...

I sit inside my tent which had a lot of medical stuff. This is comfy. They even gave me clothes and food! Im pretty sure this job will make me enough money.

I sigh as Alexander walks inside my tent. I give him a 'don't you know how to say "may I come in?"' look. He just shrugged.

" General Washington wants to meet you inside" He says and goes out of my tent.

Oh shit. Hopefully im not in trouble! You just got here (Y/n), why would you do anything bad?

I go over to his tent but I don't enter. Yet.

I'm just thinking of possibilities in what I would say, and what he would say.

Without thinking, I get inside the tent. Shit. I'm dead!

"Ah, Miss (L/n). I'm sure Alexander called you here because I assigned him to. Anyways, you're here because I want you to help one of our soldiers..." He says trailing off.

"A soldier named Charles Lee was shot in a Duel by another soldier of ours named John Laurens" Washington states while sighing.

"I trust you do well in this such short notice task. I look forward to hearing what an amazing job you've dome so far" He smiles at me and I can't help but blush.