Chapter 7

(sorry for the wait, I am personally a sucky writer and have major writers block. I'm so sorry guys)

(Chad and Sara. )

Chad drove to the hospital, while Sara was going into labor in the passenger seat. "God, I am never having a baby again!" She screamed.

"Shut up, and wait till we get to the hospital" he said. She shut up and kept pushing. He pulled Into the hospital and parked the car. He helped her out and carried her to the door.

"Help my wife is going into labor!" He yelled and Doctors carried her to a room where she gave labor to a baby girl.

-two days later-

The couple were discharged from the hospital. They drove back to the house and went into the basement. "Little bitch wake up." Sara said, y/n weakly raised her head looking at the person in front of her.

Sara shoved the baby into her arms and Chad came in with a bassinet and a diaper bag. "You will take care of her while I live your life." Sara said walking out along with Chad.

-after the transformation-

(Readers POV)

I slowly rocked the baby, till she fell asleep. I laid her in the bassinet and covered her up. A few hours later I heard footsteps and then Sara walks in with (y/h/c) (your hair color/cut), and (y/e/c) (your eye color).

It was like looking in a mirror. "It sucks to look like you. You're so ugly" she laughed.

"You think your going to get away with this? He's gonna know that it's not me" I said. She smacked me "Yes he will, I'm already getting away with this, sweetie" she walked out slamming the door waking up the baby.

I picked her up and grabbed a bottle feeding her. She fell back asleep and I laid her back down. "Jensen... I'm so so sorry" I whispered into the abyss.

(Sara and Chad)

"What about like the bruises and stuff?" Sara said. "Shut up I've got this planned" Chad said driving. He pulled up to the makeup parlor and got out, Sarah following behind.

"Patti!" Chad said and an older woman appeared from behind the counter. "Chad, it's great to see you." She said pulling Sara to a chair working on the bruises and cuts. 

"So Sara were is the baby?" She asked. "I left it with, the other girl" she said. "You should bring her up here, leave her with me" Pattie said finishing up.

Chad pulled out Y/n's phone finding Jensen's number. "Y/n? Baby are you-" Jensen started but was cut off. "Hey, Jensen. I've got your sweet little girl right here." Chad said.

"You sick bastard. There better not be a damn scratch on her or so help me I will-" Jensen was cut off again. "Or you'll what Jensen? Kill me? Ha, that's rich coming from you. You couldn't even protect her" Chad laughed.

Jensen huffed angrily. "Give her back now!" Jensen yelled. "Oh I plan it. But... you gotta find her first. So long Jensen" Chad hung up.

The couple walked out and Chad drove to Jensen house kicking Sara out. "Win him over baby" he said before driving back to y/n.

(Jensen's POV)

I heard a soft knock on the door and I ran to it opening it seeing y/n sat on her knees in front of the door. "Jensen" she whispered. I knew something was wrong with her voice, but dismissed it.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch. I kissed her forehead. "Baby, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you." I said. She put her hand on my face "baby, it's okay" she said softly.

(Reader's POV)

I heard the door open and I looked up and saw Chad walk in. "Hey princess, how is the baby" he said. "She's fine" I said, my voice cold. He grabbed my chin squeezing my cheeks together. "Aww why are you so cold?" He placed his lips to mine and I tried to fight it but he held me.

"Ah, I missed these lips. Give up on Jensen sweetie." He said and he dropped my chin and I fell down. He picked up the baby. "I'm taking her for a few days she's staying with Patti."

He walked back out slamming the door. I didn't hear him lock the door. I waited and opened the door taking off. I kept running till I was far away from his house. I ran into the woods before my world went black and I was met with the hard outside ground...

_____

Guys I know this sucks, I'm sorry

787 words