Chapter Four

Sorry it took so long but here's another chapter😁

Jensen got out of the car, and got both of the suitcases "Jay, let me get mine. Please" he shook his head at you "Let me get them, Sweetheart" you pouted and he chuckled.

He walked up to the front door and unlocked it and walked inside. You took a step in his house and looked around at the Texas styled house. "Jay, this is amazing" he smiled and grabbed your hand pulling you into the house "Babe, you weren't even in the house" he chuckled. You walked farther in with your hand still intertwined with Jensen's.

"I'm going to set up the guest room, for you" he starts to walk away "Jay, I want to stay with you" you say turning deep red, your eyes casting down to the floor. Jensen places his hand under your chin making you look up "Sweetheart, I would love that" he places a kiss to your forehead.

"Thanks Jay" you smile "Now c'mon let me show you the rest of the house" you nod and he walks you around the house and up the stairs, and takes you into his bedroom placing your suitcase on one side of the bed, and his on the other. "Okay, I have a closet right there for you" he points to the one on your side of the bed. "This one is mine" he points to the other one.

Your phone starts ringing and you pull it out of your pocket, an unknown number. You press the red button "Random number calling me, not gonna answer" you laugh. He smiles, "how about we lay in the bed and watch TV" "Sounds good to me, but first I want to change my clothes" he nods and you rummage through your suitcase pulling out a pair of flannel pajama pants, and a black tank.
You pull your hair into a messy bun, and walk out of the bathroom to see Jensen has already changed his clothes, into his pajama pants, and a firm fitting white t-shirt. "You look amazing, Y/n" you shook your head "No I don't, I'm super ugly" he walks over from you placing his hands on your waist pulling you into him and he kisses you passionately, after a few minutes you both pull away for air.

"Don't you dare say that again" he said in a stern voice. You nod and pull away, plopping down on the bed. "Now, what movie do you want to watch?" You tap your finger on your chin "Beauty and the beast" he walks over and puts it in. He sits beside you pulling you Into him, wrapping his arm around your waist.
____
Sorry this was so short. School, and I've been going through some stuff. I'll try to get this updated sometime next week.

-Emily

481 words