Chapter One

lizwinchester16 Here is your request. I decided to make it a story! Hope you like it!

Request: Where Jensen Falls In Love With A Fan, And The Reader Has A Child.

(No Danneel hate here... I love her.)

Characters:Y/n, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Grace Matthews (OC), Jason Matthews (OC)

Chapter One

Your phone dings, it reads.

Grace: Hey Y/n, Jason got sick. I'm staying home, I'm sorry that I won't get to make it to the supernatural convention xo love you, have fun.

You: Hope he feels better, don't worry about me. xo love you.

Great.

 You think. You pull into the airport, and grab your suitcase and carry on bag. Your flying to Vancouver for the supernatural convention, Grace was supposed to come with you but, Jason got sick.

You sit down and wait for your flight to be called. You pull your phone out and scroll through Instagram.

"Flight 245, to Vancouver is now boarding" You stand up and walk to the plane.

~Time skip to your apartment~

 You walk into your Apartment Sweet. You look around there was a little kitchen with white counters and wood cabinets, the kitchen was connected to a  den which had white carpeted floor, with a flat screen TV, along with Light blue curtains and a light blue couch.

You walk to the bedroom and there was two beds that had light grey bed sheets. There were three large windows covered by white curtains. You pull your phone out.

You: Grace, how did you afford this?😰😰

Grace: One word, Y/n... Husband😜😜

You: Well, he did amazing. Have you seen it?

Grace: Yes, he showed me yesterday. Also, don't forget the convention starts at 12:00.

You: Oh crap, I gotta get ready... Bye love you!!

Grace: Love you too.

You placed your phone down on the night stand and placed your suitcase on the bed and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank, and combat boots and your makeup bag and walked into the bathroom you got dressed, and your hair into a ponytail and lightly put on makeup.

You grabbed your keys to your rented car, a silver SUV. You get in and drive to the Moda Hotel where it's being hosted. (I don't actually know where they are hosted. Please comment if you know)

You park your car "breathe Y/n, breathe" you keep repeating. You Shakily grab the door handle and step out of the car. You look around at the people. There were different types of people from elders, to adults, to teens, to preteens, to children. You pull out your phone.

You: Grace, it's crowded.

Grace: Luckily for you, Jason got us front row seats.