63: Real Life

Jungkook's POV:
I was cooking up some bacon and eggs when I heard someone enter the kitchen. I looked behind me to see that it was Jimin with his slightly wet hair and wearing the pair of sweats and hoodie I picked out for him.

I turned off the burners and grabbed the two plates that I found in his cupboard. Once I filled them up with food, I walked over to Jimin to hand him his. He shyly took it from me and then we headed over to his dining table to sit down and eat.

We just kind of sat there in silence as I was eating and he was just more picking at his food.

"Jimin, you should really eat," I said to him. He just shook his head no at me.

"Please, just a few bites," I asked again. This time he kind of looked up at me, but quickly back down when he saw I was looking at him. I lightly sighed out before getting up and walking towards him. I pulled a seat next to him and sat down.

"Now don't make me feed you my little Mochi," I playfully said as I ruffled up his hair. I could tell he was starting to blush.

"Welp then, you give me no choice," I said as I grabbed his fork and put some food onto it before I slowly started to move it towards his mouth. He was very hesitant at first, but surely enough he opened his mouth to take a bite.

"See that wasn't so bad," I said as he finally swallowed it down. Then I slightly smiled at him before I continued feeding him. When he was about half-way done with his plate he held his hand out to stop me from feeding him anymore.

"I guess half is okay for now," I said as I put the fork down and then got up to go clean everything.

Once that was done, I saw Jimin sitting down on his couch watching T.V., so I decided to join him. I got to the couch and sat down next to him as I pulled him into my arms. I heard him squeak out in surprise, so I only lightly chuckled as I gave the back of his neck a kiss.

Eventually he got comfortable enough in my grasp, so we just continued to watch T.V. together like that.

It was starting to get pretty late out now and we were still watching T.V., well I was kind of starting to doze off. I almost fell asleep too when I suddenly felt Jimin ferociously shaking in my arms. I opened my eyes to see Jimin roughly trying to rub the sleeves of his hoodie against his arms.

"Jiminie what are you doing?" I asked worriedly as I grabbed for his hands to make him stop.

"They itch and my mind is screaming for me to add more. Please make it stop," I heard Jimin weakly cry out as he couldn't stop rubbing them.

"Hey, it's okay," I whispered in his ear as I grabbed his hands once again to make him stop.

"No, it's not okay! Make it stop, please make it stop!" Jimin sobbed out as he tried to pull his arms away from me. He succeeded and tried to take off. I grabbed him from the waist before he could get any further though and spun him around to look at me.

"Shhhh," I tried to calm him down as I very tightly held onto him.

"Please, I can't," Jimin choked out.

"Yes you can Jimin. You can fight this," I encouraged him.

"I can't!" He yelled at me.

"Yes you can!" I yelled back at him. He tried to get away again, but I'm much stronger than he is, so I decided to sit on top of his torso as I used my legs to hold his legs down. Then I pinned his arms above his head as I intertwined our fingers together.

"Listen to me Jimin. Focus on my voice Jimin. Focus on me, okay. Open your eyes and look at me," I said as I whispered into his ear. Slowly he started to open his eyes to look at me with his watery ones.

"Put all your focus on me, okay. It's just you and me right now. Focus on my words Jimin, my breathing, my eyes, nothing else, okay," I quietly instructed. I kept looking into his eyes as he slowly nodded his head at me.

"I'm right here Jimin, okay. Everything is gonna be alright," I continued to whisper nothings into his ear to help him distract himself from his thoughts.

Soon, I started to sing some of my songs, as I thought that would be even more helpful. Slowly but surely, he started to calm down again.

Soon he wasn't crying anymore and I could feel his body going limp. I slowly started to let go of him, making sure he was completely okay first.

Once he made no effort to do anything, I finally got off of him completely and helped him up. Once he was back onto his feet again, he immediately hugged me. I was a little shocked at first, but I didn't hesitate to hug him back.

"Thank you," he whispered out to me.

"Of course," I said as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Nobody has done that for me in a long time now and it never worked as great as when you did it," he said as he snuggled his face into my neck.

"Then I'll continue to keep doing it," I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Let's get you to bed," I said as I grabbed his hand and walked us to his bedroom. Once there, we got under the covers as he snuggled up close to me, quickly falling asleep.