Untitled Part 2

Ever since Jordan's visit, Denny couldn't stop thinking about it. He had to keep her out of his way, he wasn't one for threatening a child, especially Hank's child he knew how that would end and it would end badly. All he knew is that he had to keep her out of his way. He called Adam to his car one afternoon.

The young officer was annoyed as he looked to the older man. "What do you want now?"

"I need you to get something from the evidence locker and plant it on Jordan".

"Woah I hope you don't mean Jordan as in Voight's kid".

"That's exactly who I mean".

"No. There's no way in hell I'm planting anything on her she's an innocent kid".

"Jordan isn't so innocent and you know it. She's gonna turn out to be just like her father. I know and you know it".

"I'm not doing it. Jordan is like my little sister, it's my job to protect her from people like you. All you see her as is a target to get to Voight. I won't let you hurt her".

"What about you're real sister and you're nephew? Is Jordan more important than them?"

"They're all important to me".

"If you don't do this Ruzek, not only will I have your sister arrested, your nephew will be in foster care, but I will also have Jordan removed from Hank's care. After all he is an unstable parent".

"Leave her out of this she's innocent. And Voight isn't an unstable parent, he's the best damn father Jordan has".

"If he's such a good father, why was she drinking under his roof? Why was she cutting? She cut school how many times? He could have gotten her off with just about anything. Not to mention the man was a dirty cop that right there is enough to prove my point".

"Don't you ever mention that again".

Adam was furious, they never mentioned Jordan's drinking or her cutting. It was a time they never mentioned, she turned to that after Justin died it was her way of coping with things. Once she got help for it everyone agreed to forget it and not bring it up.

"Jordan stuck her nose in something she shouldn't have".

"She's defending her father!"

"Either you handle this or I will and Ruzek, you don't want me to do it".

"I'm not gonna let you hurt my family at all. That includes Jordan, mess with her and I'll bury you".

"You just made a big mistake son".

"No you are. Leave Jordan alone, first and final warning".

After that Adam got out of the car slamming the door going to his car heading home, the whole time Denny was thinking. He had to get Jordan out of his way before she causes more trouble.

Meanwhile

Hank and Jordan was at home, the young teen was upset that her father had grounded her for lying and sneaking off to see Woods.

"Dad it's not fair". Jordan complained.

"Well next time don't lie or sneak off". Hank replied.

"I didn't necessarily lie".

The older father raised an eyebrow at his teen daughter. "Then what do you call it?"

The teen stayed silent not thinking of an excuse and Hank turned his back at finishing what he was doing.

"That's what I thought".

"I only did it to protect you dad, if I can't protect you who will?"

Sighing sadly he turned facing his little girl, her face now filled with sadness and pain he gently put his hands on her shoulders.