Prologue

It was a peaceful and quiet morning in a beautiful woods where a sound of a morning wind was blowing through the trees peacefully, the birds were tweeting and the frogs were croaking and swimming in a river.

Until, there was a dog barking somewhere in the woods but it wasn't just a dog; it was a hound dog with his master who is a hunter.

All of a sudden, a vixen ran through the woods while carrying her baby fox in her mouth before stopped on a small hill and place her baby on a ground for a second.

She heard the hound barked before she picked up her baby in her mouth and continued ran down a hill and through the woods.

As the hound was on her tail, the mother vixen continued running through the wood while carrying her baby along the way.

She spotted a farmland and ran through the field towards it with her baby.

She soon stopped at a farm fence where she put her baby fox down beside it, nuzzled him tenderly for a one last time before she heard a hound dog barked and left her baby by the fence.

The vixen started to run farther and farther and farther through the field until...BANG! BANG!

A gun shot was heard from the distance and the crows flew out of the field.

The baby fox's mother was killed by the human hunter and his hound dog.