✨ 01. david is a weeaboo ✨

" i wanna go to the anime convention!!! " shrieked david, who was currently throwing a horrible tantrum on the floor, ruined black mascara running down his cheeks.

" um, i wanna go too, i guess. " rich, who was standing beside david, said, completely expressionless and showing no sign of noticing the screeching blonde beside him.

" i think you guys should just agree " mick looked at rich and david. " i don't think dave over here is gonna stop bawling if you don't. "

" no way! " yelled steve. " i don't want to go to an anime con. " rob, who agreed with steve, nodded.

" i don't care what you want, stephen! " david yelled from the floor he was flailing around on.

" david you IGNORANT SLUT. fine, you know what? we'll go. but only because it'll make you shut up you big gay loser " steve sighed.

the change in dave's mood was instantaneous. " i'm gonna go sew a cosplay by scratch now, even though i've never sewn before, so... " he laughed, walking off with the sound of his colorful bangles rattling like bones or some shit.

" ....i can't believe he wants us to take him super seriously even though he acts like that. " rob gave an exasperated look to dave's retreating figure.

✨ uwu timeskip uwu ✨

" isn't my cosplay the shit? how do i look? " david asked, kicking down the door. he wore a 60s style dress, white gogo boots, a red headband in his long blonde hair, and his signature bright red lipstick. of course, nobody knew who he was cosplaying. except rich, who was also a total weeb, just on a lesser level.

" i didn't know you could sew so well. " droned rich, devoid of emotion as always and wearing an elaborate devilman cosplay, which was fitting for a 70s trash goth like him.

" i gave up on the making it from scratch halfway through. anyone else have any thoughts? "

steve coughed. " yeah, uh, you look like a depressed trashy barbie hooker. and not in a good way. "

" STEPHEN YOU UNCULTURED SWINE! " gasped david. " wait, what was that at the end? how can someone look like a depressed trashy barbie hooker in a good wa- "

" FUCK " steve's pasty white boy face had flushed bright red, the color of dave's tacky lipstick or mick's hair.

" boys, " david sang in the exact way he sang it in quiet life, " we've gotta hit the road. "

so they all piled into the car and drove to the anime convention. it was a long, annoying drive, full of david threatening steve and singing anime theme songs. so.... basically hell.

" we're here :3 " nya-ed dave, somersaulting out of the car.

" what the fuck how did you just make that sound with your mouth " asked mick

" O_o " said rich.

they went into the convention center. some rando otaku went up to the Gay Gang (specifically david) and was all like " uwu my waifu !!! i wove ur cospway "

" hm, " said david. " perish. sic em rich "

rich took out his tennis racket and swatted the otaku away.

" excuse me, that kind of violent behavior is not allowed here. we're going to have to ask you guys to leave. " some rando muscular security guard went up to them and tapped on rich's shoulder. once the Gremlin Gang refused to leave, he picked all of their scrawny asses up and threw them outside.

" WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT EVEN GET TO BUY ANY POCKY !!! " screeched david

THE END NYA 😩😩👌👌

uwu wow what a wonderful story if anyone has any requests comment them uhhhhhhh also since i have watched like 3 animes david was cosplaying cutie honey but like untransformed. its rly hard thinking of 70s anime but also idc about timeline accuracy because thats dumb haha anyways