Chapter 3

As I said, this party is a HUGE mistake. I don't even know how I could let it happening in the first place. My front yard will be invaded by hundreds of strangers, and the worst part, Shawn will be here.
      I try to calm, taking a relaxing long bath.
      - Olivia, come down please, my sister yelled.
      Hmmm, what does she want now? I wrapped myself in a soft towel and went downstairs, where, surprising, I saw MY PARENTS ??!!! They where outside, waiting someone to open the door.
       - Vanessa, what the hell is going on?
       - MOM and DAD come in visit!
       I could read the panic on her face.
       - Ok, let's calm and recap: We, I mean YOU, are hosting a party here, in three hours, a hundred of strangers + my boyfriend will come and our parents are out there. I knew it, I knew this will be a disaster, but I haven't the slightest idea that could become the Third Mondial War.
       - Take a deep breath, and follow me, Vanessa said concerned. This will end Ok. We haven't seen our parents face to face for the least 2 years, so, for once in our live,let's acting like some normal sisters.
       - Deal.
       She opened the door. Thousands
of kisses and hugs assalted us.
       - Mom, dad, we are so glad to see you. You missed us.
       - Darlings, come here. We stayed hugged like that for minutes.

       ( A/N to understand better their relatioship, I have to take you guys back in time )
        It's a warmy summer night. The Johnsons surrouned a big Campfire, as the family traditions says, and start to tell funny story about their lives. The little inseparable sisters were running around their parents, beeing very happy. Suddenly, the adulds become very serios.
      - Sweethearts, come here a little. Me and your dad want to tell you something. And we need you to pay attention.
      - We will be gone gor several months and you have to stay with aunt Margret.
      - Noooo! We hate aunt Margret.
      - Linda, can you explain them, please ?
      My mom told us that daddy has been fired, and she was already jobless. They got a extraorindinar offer of work, but in U.S.A. They promise they will come in visit, at Easter, at Christmas, at our birthday, and in summer holiday. And they came. But, with the passing of the time, we saw them less and less often.
        Our aunt was cruel, and malicious. I listend to her, I was good, but my sister, a rebel, she broke the rules. Every day we were fighting because of aunt Margret.
        One day we argued so hard that I slapped her. That was all she needed. She pulled away the necklace I gave her, and, somehow, she felt betrayed. From then on, she sweared she will never forigive me, and she keep her promise.
  ( A/N That was it. Back to our days )
       We are sitting on the table, the silence was painful. No one dare to break the silence. Vanessa and I are very nervous, so are our parents
       - So.....girls, dad start. You are older enough to understand the decision we made. We are breaking up.
       - You do WHAT ????!!! Vanessa screamed.
       - Yeah, is our choice. And you have to respect it.
       - Oh, really.... but how you respect US when you hide your intentions ? You're such a great parents that me and my sister see you once every two years. It's like you didn't exist, Vanessa said.
       - Lower your voice, young lady!
       I couldn't stand anymore, so, without any single word, I went out on the door. I'm sick of these people, of these endless arguments. I ran and ran until I saw my treehouse. My dad built it, as a gift for my fifth aniversary. It was placed in a tree, somewhere on the outskirts of the city. I walked in. Now, in the corner is the old doll, once loved by a little inocent girl. I stayed here until nightfall. I don't want to go back, I don't want to think about the home disaster, all I want is to stay here, with my beloved doll.

                  * Vanessa's pov *

       - I'm stop fighting with you guys, so, if you don't minded, get out. I have a party to prepared.
       - But.....
       - No "but", and don't let the door to hit you at the exit.
       I hate beeing such a bitch with my own parents, but the deserve it. They left us when we needed them more. But enough with sentimentality, I'm hosting a party and the principal target is TO DESTROY MY SISTER'S RELATIONSHIP.

       It's 8 p.m. and neither Shawn or my sister are here. That's concerning me a bit. My plan must work. Oh, a hottie at 9 o'clock.
      - Hey, Shawn, what's up ?
      - Hey, Vanessa, did you see Olivia ? She doesn't answer. I call her thousand of times. Is she ok ???
       - Yeah, I sent her to the supermarchet to buy some snacks, and her phone is dead.
       - Are you sure is she ok ?
       Ok, this boy doesn't give up.
       - I'm very sure.
       He doen't seem very convinced.
       - Fuck, Shawn, forget about her two damn minutes and have some fun. After all, it's a party, not a funeral. Stay here, I'll bring you a drink.
       - Here you are.
       - Yuck, what is this ?
       - A tequila shot. Have you ever drank anything like this???
       - NO !!!! Have you??
       - Honey, I'm an champion. I bet you can't defeat me.
       - Really.....Challange accepted.
       I think we drank about twenty shots of tequila, and, even no one expected, Shawn defeated me. But, oh boy, he was over. He torn his shirt, and flirted with every girl at my party. Olivia would kill him. And, as I planned, he start to flirt with me.
       - Hey, beautiful, are you Ariana, because your ass is grande.
       - ............. .
       I didn't say anything, but I ran upstairs, beeing sure that he was following me.
       When we were in my bedroom, he started to undress me and I did the same to him. Now he is wearing only his breifs, and I'm wearing my bra and my blue jeans. I pushed him into bed. My first intent was that I am pretending of sleping with him ( Olivia will caught us like that and she would dump Shawn ) but now, I'm thinking, my sister's relationship with him is already destroyed, so I could have some fun. I jumed over Shawn, and he start kissing me. But suddenly, we stopped. And we wouldn't have stopped if the door hadn't opened, and Olivia hadn't caught us.

( A/N ) This was the third chapter. Sorry for not writting this weeks, but I was pretty busy. I hope you liked it.