Drawing On Black Paper

So I was sitting in my chair, spinning and thinking about drawings that are on black paper. Also I was thinking about an idea I had.

And then I remembered I had some black craft-paper/cardboard/[paper that is thicker than normal paper, thinner than cardboard] in my folder.

I decided to try and draw on it with white pencils.

I wasn't expecting too much of the pencils I had, but -to my surprise- they looked VERY NICE on black paper.

Anyways, I know that people draw on white paper and then switch the colors to the opposite; but my lighting isn't good enough to get the perfect white or black or any color in that case.

Here's the result (P.S. I played with the colors and lighting a bit on my tablet):

 I played with the colors and lighting a bit on my tablet):

I'm aware the bottom text isn't perfectly lined up. I was too lazy to fix it.

I'm aware it's (Yes, it's an "it") not literally drenched in blood. The way "drenched" added more... atrocity to the picture was nice.

Oh and I finished Obsidio :D (The last book in the Illuminae Files Series ;-;)

The ending got me so upset that I've been crying inside for 2 days and I'm still crying.

One last thing: The style here is my new style. I know the only thing that changes is how I draw the head and face, but -c'mon- it looks nice. In my opinion at least.

That's all for now. Bai!