Time To Slay The King

Start from the beginning

Sauron held up a hand.. and his ring began to glow.

"Corrupt them? Very well..One Ring.. To rule them all.. One Ring to Find them.. One Ring to Bring them all.. and in The Darkness Bind them..  Serve me now... THE ONE RING!!"

Several beams of light exploded from Sauron's Ring in the form of silver energy..

"MOVE!!" Accelerator roared. 

It was soon apparent to Mikoto that the beams were aimed directly at her and the Servants.. 8 beams in all..

Luckily, Mash, Thor, Mordred, Anubis, Raven and Draco managed to dodge the blasts.. blasts that should've hit.. if not for Accelerator making kssh ksshh sounds with his teeth, using his power to create a surging wind that blasted them out of the way..

But.. Jeanne and Mikoto weren't so lucky.

"GRRAAHH!!" Jeanne doubled over as the beam hit her directly in the chest.. and Mikoto felt the wind knocked out of her as she was sent flying onto the floor, gasping. 

"BIRIBIRI!" Touma roared.

"MIKOTO!!" Mordred yelled. 

But.. it was odd.. Mikoto stood up feeling her chest.. but she could feel no pain.. the attack wasn't actually enough to injure her... what in the world did... huh?

Mikoto looked at her finger.. there was a silver ring on there.. was that there before?

"Heheheheheheheh.. hahahahahahahah.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Jeanne D' Arc was rising to her feet.. her armor had turned black.. and her banner had changed.. now to hold the symbol of a Dragon upon it..  her cape torn and dark.. her hair paler, as was her skin.. and her eyes yellow..

 and her eyes yellow

"J.. Jeanne!?" Accelerator said. "What the!?"

"JEANNE!? that prick never understood the TRUE measure of divine punishment!!" roared the darker Jeanne. "To purge you of your sins.. of ALL YOUR SINS!! That is true justice.."

"SHEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!" Jeanne slashed her spear point straight into Accelerator, which was instantly deflected by Accelerator's vector redirection..

"JEANNE DAMN IT WHAT'S WITH YOU!!!?" Accelerator spat as everybody stepped back, stunned.

"That shouldn't be possible!" said Draco. "A Saint like Jeanne shouldn't be able to HAVE an Alter form.. that's..

"HAHAHAHA!!" Jeanne slashed her flag around her.. and powerful blasting flames exploded around her flag.. like dragon fire..  causing everyone to scatter as Jeanne walked over to stand next to Sauron.

"Sauron Master.. shall we purge their sins.. oh how I wish for their sins to be thoroughly punished.. a deity of vengeance.. that is God's will!!" screamed Jeanne Alter, grinning maliciously. "And you.. former Master.. your sins and murders.. I shall pay special attention to them!!"